Ep 32: Family on the Edge

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sea Stack

(Hicca is looking at a sun clock)

Hicca: And go!

(She and the riders take off flying towards some boats while holding nightmare gel containers)

Y/n: Three, two, one!

(Y/n drops his canisters towards a boat and Bahamut blasts them causing an explosion the destroyed the ship, the others do the same but Hicca and Astrid are the only other one's who hit the targer. They land at the clock again)

Y/n: Slow and inaccurate. That's, quite a combo.

Tuffnut: It was also our parents' nicknames for us! My nickname was "Slow", which I thought was inaccurate.

Y/n: Viggo doesn't know we found his shipyard yet. We'll only have one chance at knocking out his fleet. We have to get it right.

Dragon's Edge

(Y/n and Bahamut land at Y/n's hut)

Y/n: Come on, Bahamut. Let's get some shut-eye before dinner.

(He opens the doors and sees Dagur standing there holding his fire sword)

Dagur: This is cool!

(Y/n screams startled and Dagur turns to him smiling)

Dagur: Brother! Wait, where are you going? It's me! Where's my hug?

(Y/n steps back as Dagur waves the flaming sword close to Y/n's face)

Dagur: Oh. Sorry. Uh, How do you turn this thing off?

(Y/n closes the door)

Y/n: Give me that.

(He takes the sword from Dagur)

Dagur: I see you've been keeping busy. Hey, come on, Bahamut! Where's the love, man?

(Bahamut blows the fire off of the sword)

Y/n: What the Thor are you doing here?

Dagur: Heather! I haven't seen a trace of her. It's so frustrating!

Y/n: Yeah, I'll bet.

Dagur: I gotta have a dragon!

Y/n: A what?

Dagur: To find Heather, I need to cover more ground faster! Dragony fast!

Y/n: Yeah, I don't think so-

Dagur: Y/n! You and Bahamut owe me. I saved your lives!

Y/n: You also tried to kill us multiple times.

Dagur: Did I ... really?! I think maybe in here, I never really wanted to!

Y/n: Oh gods. I can't train you to ride a dragon.

Dagur: Why not?

Y/n: I don't have the time.

Dagur: Oh. You're too busy. I get it. Sorry. Get I'll be going. First maybe I'll, you know, take a stroll around the base. See a few old friends. Make a few apologies.