Ep 31: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sea - Sea stack

(The Riders are flying in formation. Hicca thinks of something, then flies to land)

Hicca: Hmm.

(She takes out her spy glass and looks at three hunter ships sailing away)

Snotlout: What are we landing for? They're pulling away. Hookfang, come on.

Hicca: No, there's too many. And they're sailing in tight formation.

Snotlout: I'll show you a tight formation.

Y/n: Hicca's right. We'll never be able to approach that convoy without being spotted first.

Astrid: We need a distraction.

Hicca: Leave that to us.

(She begins to fix a new tail to Toothless. This one is a bright yellow)

Snotlout: Hicca! This no time to play dress-up.

Tuffnut: And how can you even think of wearing yellow after Snoggletog? That, my friend is a fashion faux pas.

Ruffnut: Ugghh. How gauche!

Hicca: This one is lighter and stiffer. It's made of a thin sheet of Gronckle Iron. It's not great for long-distance flying but...

Fishlegs: The added stability will allow you to fly along the water surface without using any wing-flap. It's ingenious!

Hicca: Exactly, Fishlegs. We're gonna glide in right under their sight line. Watch for my signal!

(She and Toothless fly down and towards the ships along the surface of the water)

Tuffnut: Honestly, I would have stuck with the red. Yellow with Night Fury black? Really? Puh-lease!

(Hicca and Toothless fly low through the ships with out the hunters noticing them)

Hicca: Now bud!

(They come up and blast at the hunters)

Dragon Hunter 2: Dragon Riders! Defend the cargo at all costs!

(Toothless blasts him away. The other riders see the smoke rising from the ships)

Y/n: Okay, guys! That's our signal. Let's go!

Snotlout: About time. Giddy-up!

(The riders take off towards the ships. Hookfang fires at the sails making big holes in them)

Snotlout: Yes, fire!

Heather: Windshear, down!

(Windshear slices the sails in half and then the riders land on a ship)

Snotlout: Boo-yeah.

(The remaining hunters raise their hands into the air)

Y/n: We'll be taking your cargo now.

-----Time Skip-----

(Hicca, Y/n and Fishlegs are going below the deck to rescue the dragons)