Ep 26: Buffalord Soldier

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sea

(Y/n and Bahamut are flying above a stretch of ocean. Bahamut performs a series off barrel rolls and flips, the two seem to be enjoying themselves immensely)

Y/n: Alpha quadrant checked out. Nothing but water, and...

(He sees a fishing boat)

Y/n: Yep, I see it too, bud. Let's get a closer look.

(They land on the ship and Y/n enters the boat but doesn't see anyone)

Y/n: Abandoned. Let's get out of here.

(They suddenly hear something causing Y/n to take out his sword)

Y/n: Hello?

(Y/n and Bahamut travel deeper into the ship they look into a dark room)

Y/n: Hello? Is someone there? Ugh! What is that smell? Bahamut, torch.

(Bahamut lights up a torch, Y/n takes it and they go inside the room. Y/n gasps when he sees what is inside the room)

Y/n: No!

(He tries to run out and a hand reaches out from the floor and scratches his arm. Y/n screams. He and Bahamut run out onto the deck, Bahamut growls uneasily at the scar on Y/n's arm)

Y/n: It's okay. It's just a scratch.

(Y/n hops on Bahamut and they fly away from the ship)

Dragon's Edge

(Back on the edge, Toothless is helping Fishlegs and Hicca in the club house with the rest of the riders. Hicca stops Toothless as he is about to fire at a piece of metal)

Hicca: Ah, one second, bud.

(She puts on some weird goggles)

Hicca: Okay, Toothless. Spark it up.

(Toothless starts to fire at the metal as Fishlegs approaches them)

Fishlegs: Interesting material. Seems organic in nature.

Hicca: Death Song Amber, hammered thin. This is strong enough to stare straight into the eyes of a Flightmare.

Fishlegs: Fascinating. May I?

Hicca: Please. I insist.

(She hands Fishlegs the goggles and when he puts them on, he gasps and looks directly into Toothless' flames. Y/n enters the club house. He looks pale and worried, Astrid looks at him with a questioning look)

Astrid: Y/n, are you okay? What's wrong?

Hicca: Did you see something on patrol?

(Y/n nods slowly)

Fishlegs: Hunters? Trapped Dragons? Viggo?

Tuffnut: Oh! I love this game. Okay, now it's my turn, everyone quiet. Y/n, is what you found bigger than a yak box?

Y/n: We found a fishing boat.

(Y/n walks past the other riders)

Tuffnut: I'm supposed to guess before you tell me. Doesn't anyone know how to play? But, just for the record, a boat is bigger than a yak box. So, I'll just score this one a win for the old T-Nut. Scratch one off in the Tuffnut column.