Ep 16: Snow Way Out

(I'm skipping Snotlout gets the axe and the zippleback experience)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragon's Edge

(Hicca and Toothless are flying while Toothless is wearing Gronckle iron armor. He moves around feeling uncomfortable)

Hicca: Yeah, I hear ya, bud. Wearing metal on skin can be itchy. Trust me, I know. But we need to stay focused. There's no margin for error this time. What do you say we go in fast and low? With this new armor and your moves, they won't touch us.

(They dive down and start to fly close to the surface of the ocean)

Hicca: I know. It's heavy. Just- Net!

(They dodge a net flying towards them)

Hicca: Hooks!

(Toothless flies up a little dodging two hooks)

Hicca: Arrows!

(They start to dodge arrows but a piece of Toothless' armor breaks off)

Hicca: Look out!

(They fly up as the armor on Toothless' belly breaks off and a pain arrow hits him)

Snotlout: Snotlout! Snotlout! Oi-Oi-Oi!

Y/n: Nice shot, Snotlout.

(One last arrow flies at Hicca and hits her in the chest)

Hicca: Ahh! Really?

(Snotlout laughs but Toothless blasts at him making him fall to the ground)

Snotlout: Ow!

-----Time Skip-----

Fishlegs: Ugh! I really thought we had it this time.

Hicca: Hey, this batch of Gronckle Iron armor lasted longer than the last one.

Y/n: Improvement. That's good.

Tuffnut: Yes, but its not long enough. Wait, unless you wanted Hicca to get shot down.

Ruffnut: Interesting hypothesis, brother.

(Tuffnut goes up to Fishlegs and points at his face)

Tuffnut: Why are you trying to kill Hicca?!

Fishlegs: I'm not trying to kill Hicca.

Tuffnut: That's exactly what someone trying to kill Hicca would say.

Ruffnut: Indeed. We're keeping our eye on you, pal.

Tuffnut: Our good eye.

Fishlegs: So, what do we try next?

Y/n: I think we have to go thinner. That should make it lighter and more flexible.

Snotlout: But it won't make it Snotlout-proof. Nothing can. It's a good thing for you guys that I'm on your side.

(Stormfly and Astrid land at the stables and knock Snotlout to the ground)

Astrid: You are? Huh. Honestly, sometimes it's hard to tell.