Ep 9: Have dragon will travel, part 2

Sea

(Dagur laughs as heather and windshear struggle in the chains)

Heather: Come on, Windshear, get us out of here.

Dagur: Oh, Heather, don't fight it.

(Dagur then hears bahamuts roar and looks up to see you)

Y/n: Bahamut, we have to save her!

Dagur: Well, look who the dragon flew in! Glad you could join us, brother! It wouldn't feel like a family reunion without you. Now, take out that Night Cutter!

(Dagurs men try to hit you with bolas and chains but you dodge them)

Y/n: Blast the chains, Bahamut, now! 

(Bahamut blasts the chains but ti does nothing)

Y/n: Dragon-proof chains?!

Dagur: Ha-ha! Nice try, Y/n! You didn't think I'd make it that easy for you, did you?

Savage: Come on, lads, get him!

(A bola flies past you)

Y/n: Whoa! Okay, that was too close! Come on, bud.

(You fly close to the water while dodging)

Y/n: If we can't blast the chains... blast the winches!

Dagur: Come to Dagur...

Y/n: Fire! 

(Bahamut blasts the winches braking them and loosening the chains around heather)

Y/n: Nice shooting, bud!

Dagur: Ahem. Excuse me, what good are dragon-proof chains WITHOUT DRAGON - PROOF WINCHES?! 

(He Shoves a soldier through a hole in the deck. You fly up to heather)

Y/n: Heather you can't take on Dagur and his fleet all by yourself!

Heather: I'm not by myself. I have Windshear. I'm too close. I might not get this shot again!

Y/n: But this is suicide!

Heather: I'm willing to do whatever it takes.

Y/n: But are you willing to sacrifice Windshear, too? Heather, there will be another time. I promise you!

(Heather grunts and fly off with you)

Open skies

(You and heather are flying back to the edge in silence)

Heather: Blasting the winches, pretty smart.

Y/n: Yeah, and a little luck never hurts either. I talked to Johann. He told me Dagur wiped out your village... and your family. I'm sorry. I know how it feels not having parents.

Heather: Then you know why he has to pay.

Y/n: I do. But you don't have to do this alone.

Heather: I don't know. It seems that I'm destined to be alone. First, when I was a little girl, I get separated from my birth family.

Y/n: Your birth family?

Heather: Yes, but I don't remember much. It was so long ago. Just a few pictures in my mind. I remember my father's hands. They were rough, like sandstone, but so gentle. And I remember the smell of his wooden shield. I don't think I was supposed to play with it, but he let me anyway. And this.