Ep 19: Shock and Awe

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragon's Edge

(Fishlegs and Meatlug are walking along the beach)

Fishlegs: Here you go, baby.

(He throws Meatlug a rock)

Fishlegs: Oh, that big storm washed up all kinds of cool things up here. Quartz, Icelandite. Travertine, Meatlug!

(He goes to grab a black rock but it suddenly starts to roll away)

Fishlegs: What the-

(The rock rolls into a bush and as Fishlegs and Meatlug go to get it the twins pop up)

The Twins: Loki'd!

(Fishlegs and Meatlug fall onto their backs)

Fishlegs: Ow!

Tuffnut: Loki'd. It never gets old.

Ruffnut: Nope.

Fishlegs: Don't you two have something better to do?

Tuffnut: Are you kidding? On Loki Day?

Ruffnut: The day of our favorite god's birth?

Tuffnut: One of the greatest days of pranking ever conceived by any man, woman, child, animal, vegetable, mineral or rock?

(Meatlug stares at the rock that Tuffnut is holding and jumps on him)

Tuffnut: Stop, stop! Ah, my arm!

(They all gasp as Tuffnut seems to have lost his left arm)

Tuffnut: My arm!

Ruffnut: How could you, Meatlug?! You were always such a gentle dragon.

Tuffnut: I'll never be able to clap again, and you know how much I love applause.

Fishlegs: Meatlug didn't mean it. She- Ugh!

(Tuffnut punches Fishlegs with his left arm that he was just hiding in his clothes)

Tuffnut: It's still here, I still have the arm! Do we really even need to say it?

Ruffnut: I think we do. We've earned it.

The Twins: Loki'd!

Tuffnut: Loki'd!

Ruffnut: Yeah!

(Fishlegs groans and walks away with Meatlug)

Tuffnut: The missing arm gag.

Ruffnut: Classic Loki. Only outdone by the missing leg trick.

Tuffnut: Yeah, but that's been done to death. Gotta keep it above the waist these days.

Ruffnut: Hicca. What a show-off.

-----Time Skip-----

(Fishlegs picks up a big rock when he hears some wird noises and sees a figure pop up in the waters in front of him)

Fishlegs: Very funny, you two. "Loki Day". I get it. Joke's on Fishlegs. Huh?

(He sees the twins, Barf and Belch walk up to him from the opposite direction)