2. Our home sweet home /M/

“Taehyung it’s time let’s go”, Taehyung’s father called him he quickly wipe his tears and went out.

He was looking like an angel dressed all in white. He walked down the alley with his father, he keep on gulping. He was scared and when he look up he was met with many people around him smiling at him at the ..... beautiful groom...

Then his eyes land on his future husband Jungkook ,whose eyes were stuck on Taehyung with a smile. Nobody can believe behind this smile there is a beast.

After having his first time with Taehyung , Jungkook went and asked for his hand politely . He told Taehyung’s parents that their son accept it. Mr and Mrs thought Taehyung was too young to get married but accept it when there son told them how much he wanted to married Jungkook...well...

“Take care of him Jungkook”,Mr Kim said giving Taehyung trembling hand in Jungkook’s hand.

“Baby smile you don’t want anyone to get hurt right”,he look up at Jungkook and quickly forced a smile.

Flashback..

W-What!? No I’m too young I can’t get married now Jungkook! I have to study first and work ! we can wait atleast 5 years “, Taehyung panicked he still had his freshly handprint on his cheek ,neck and all bruises from two days ago. After ‘making love’ with Jungkook the latter didn’t let him go.

Neither Taehyung wanted because another bond was created between them after he was marked.

“Five years!... I will be 33 years old !! That’s what you want right an opportunity to say I’m old and leave me!! So that you can get a younger lover to f*ck you!! BUT NO!! YOU WILL MARRY ME WHEN I TOLD YOU SO TAEHYUNG!“, Jungkook yelled furious and punched the mirror, making his hand bleed.

“No! I love only you -GOD ! Please stop!“, Taehyung yelled when Jungkook didn’t stop hurting his hand.

“Taehyung you marry me or I will hurt myself or someone else ,you decide”,he said in a very threatening voice. Taehyung knew he wasn’t kidding about hurt himself or someone else and he can’t risk it.

“Y-yes I will marry you Jungkook”,He said all deafeated and get engulfed in a tight hug.

“I knew you love me baby! Thank you for accepting”,he was forced to.

End of flashback...

“Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?”

"I DO! I DO!!“, Jungkook yelled happily which made everyone Laugh at his cuteness .... Taehyung was somewhere happy that Jungkook wanted him so much.

“Do you kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?”

Taehyung was lost of voice he didn’t know what to say ,his heart was beating faster. Should he run away ?should he say no? ...... Jungkook was getting furious he glare at Taehyung who look down. He squeeze his hands tightly hurting a little.

“I-...I do“, he can’t also deny after all Jungkook did to him or how he still is ....he love Jungkook a lot.

They exchange rings, Jungkook smile proudly seeing the gold ring inside craved J+T forever and ever.He peck Taehyung’s hand. Taehyung made him wear the gold ring same thing carved inside ,his hand was trembling but he still manage to do it.