8. shower

“W-What?“, Taehyung look at him big eyes ,then cling to him again when the dog wasn’t stopping to bark . Taehyung wasn’t scared of dogs ,he love them but this one was scaring the shit out of him. Out of all kind of dogs Jungkook got one of the most dangerous dog! Who will Fucking eat him if he miss to give him his food!

“Aww baby you are so cute like this, c’mon let go out and meet Matt”, Taehyung shook his head but Jungkook ignore it and open his door getting off with Taehyung and made him stand. To say he was feeling excited seeing Taehyung like that was understatement.

Matt run around the car and continue to bark ferociously. Taehyung quickly hide behind Jungkook panting , gripping hard on his arm.

“SIT MATT!“, Jungkook growl as he glare at the dog, it started to irritate him . Matt shut it and sat down ,a small whimper left his mouth. Jungkook smirk and pulled Taehyung who was not ready to be close with the dog.

“See he is very obedient darling. I’m sure you will be friends “, Jungkook chuckled quite evilly but Taehyung was too scared to notice.

“Aww darling ,come Pat his head”, Jungkook pull his hand and dragged him near Matt , even if Taehyung was struggling not to go near Matt Jungkook ignore it and pull him.

“K-Koo no!! I-i don’t want to!“,he shakily yell.

“Shhhh darling I’m here don’t worry”, Jungkook smile at him and made him crouched down infront Matt ,who was looking at him, looking menacing making Taehyung gulp.

“Matt this is my sweet handsome Husband, your second owner. So be a good boy to him ok”, Jungkook scratch his ear . Matt just lean in the touch, Taehyung thought Matt wasn’t that bad if Jungkook is being so sweet to him. So he try to touch his head.

As soon he tried that, Matt turn towards him and almost bite his finger ,if he hadn’t retract his hand away quickly. He wince in fear and get up running inside the house. Jungkook clenched his jaw and glare at the dog who whimper at the red eyes glaring down at him and pulled him by his collar towards the small store house near their main house.

" You are here to scare him not hurt him!!“,He growl and pull the poor dog there.

----------

Taehyung panting look out of the window and saw Jungkook dragging Matt away. Even if the dog scared him he didn’t liked the way Jungkook was taking him . He knew Jungkook might hurt him,he can feel it.

“Ahh!“,he bite his lips and run out again frustrated.

“Koo!“,he yell. Jungkook stopped furrowing his eyesbrows he look back.

“What?“, Taehyung gulp .

“C-Can you tie Matt here”,he pointed at the entrance of their house. Jungkook narrow his eyes and tilting his head as he continues looking at him.

“Why? He tried to bite you. He need a punishment-”

“No! Please- I mean I’m new to him maybe that’s why he behaved like that. Just give us sometimes please Hyung”, Taehyung made his puppy eyes and knew the word Hyung will definitely help.

Jungkook rolled his tongue against his inner cheek and look down at Matt who scarily look up at him. Jesus he even scared a DOBERMAN!!

“Isn’t he just cute , trying to save a scary unloyal shit sack like you”, Jungkook glare at him then rolled his eyes and walked back towards their house. Taehyung sigh in relieved. Jungkook tied Matt down and Walk in after Taehyung.