36. Till the day i d*e

Play song if want :Infinity (young slowed)

When Taehyung open his eyes in the Morning, the first thing to Cross his mind was what he and his husband did last night.... The way Jungkook touched him... Whispered sweet and sexy stuff to him... Marked his body without any forced bruises.... Just love and desire for each other.... He missed that...

He smile softly looking at Jungkook who was wrapped around him, head on Taehyung's chest as he snore softly.. Taehyung giggle earning a low groan from the drooling cute face with devil personality.....

Taehyung just gave in... Was he turning like Jungkook?... No he wasn't... He was just giving in because the lack of affection and love he seem to be wanting and wanting more was provided by Jungkook only... He can't run to his parents now, knowing clearly Jungkook will not let him and might k*ll them... But for what? Just for him to stay..

It was a waste to be control by emotions and run away. So he wasn't going to keep being innocent anymore. Until he can he will rebel against Jungkook.... But will prevent from getting himself in deep trouble...

Jungkook k*lled for him... Was he guilty or thoughts it wasn't good?.... Nah Taehyung wasn't giving a fu*k since those who Jungkook have killed were people who annoyed him... He wasn't an Angel or helpless actor in movie ,you see having the role of a soft heart and can't see people in trouble and shit... No ma'am... He was just like everyone in this real world selfish in his own way..

Jungkook love him and no matter what just wanted him and only him. He was powerful... Mysteriously too powerful for an ordinary simple strong Alpha. He was the leader of his pack, nothing seem to scare him or he would ever hesitate to take Taehyung's side, he was dangerously handsome, loyal ,caring and Answers Taehyung's questions.C'mon let's be realistic he was the dream man everyone want.... Yet there are always a disadvantage in those seem to be perfect man... In Jungkook case he was abusive.... But not unnecessary.... His abusive side always show up when Taehyung seem to do something Jungkook considers bad.

Now let's think about Jungkook.... His thoughts were different. He seem always not affected much when something doesn't concern Taehyung. Just like the society have belief on something, Jungkook had the complete opposite belief... Rarely he agreed.....doesn't mean Jungkook was wrong.... What if the society was wrong?....

But Taehyung felt it... His surrounding and Jungkook wasn't all what it seem to be. There were many secrets... And as he doesn't have better to do than prevent getting Jungkook angry.... He will slowly find all of it...all.....

He rub his thumb on Jungkook's bottom pink lips, earning a lick on it and he just smile. Jungkook threw his right leg over Taehyung's waist and wrapped his arms around his chest tighter, nuzzling his nose on Taehyung's bare chest... Leaving Taehyung to sigh and slowly massage Jungkook's head and close his own eyes, going back to sleep..... God he missed this clingy Jungkook...

So vulnerable....

--------

When Taehyung open his eyes again he blush with a small smile.Jungkook was sitting on the bed. He had a black sweatpants on, bare chest and a towel around his neck which he was using to dry his wet locks all while smiling fondly looking at Taehyung..

"You were snoring ",Taehyung's cheeks burn more and scoff loudly..

"No!! I wasn't! You are the one that snore",He pout glaring at Jungkook earning a cheerful laugh from Jungkook.... His damn innocent laugh...god....

"I was kidding darling ",Jungkook whisper when he peck Taehyung's forehead and get up walking towards the mirror......why this kind of moments doesn't stay forever... Why...