13. i will kil* you, then kil* myself

Taehyung slowly open his eyes ,still feeling a little dizzy. He was feeling cold so he clutched on the blanket over him. He gulp trying to look around, then he heard Jungkook whistling and his heart races.....this tune was turning creepier day by day. Then it went silent before he hear Jungkook singing something different..

I’m meaner than my demons~~
I’m bigger than these bones ~ ~
And all the kids cried out, ‘Please stop, you’re scaring me’~
I can’t help this awful energy~~
~God damn right, you should be scared of me~Who is in control?~.....- funny how it suit”, Jungkook chuckled and continue folding the clothes he got from the laundry.

Taehyung look at him and saw how his lips was curl up while focusing on what he was doing and neatly placing the fold clothes in this cupboard.

Flashback

Taehyung was on the mess up bed in Jungkook’s apartment. A few hours ago he had his first time with Jungkook and it was literally r*pe...

His body was acheing every single part. Jungkook wasn’t here,because  he had heard Jungkook slamming the door going somewhere. Taehyung was naked on the bed the duvet covering barely his body and he wasn’t even bothered to cover himself ,he was too tired to cry.

“Ahhh-mmm”,he yell lowly in pain when he sat on the bed ,he look around the room . Pillows was scattered on the floor ,the headboard was broken Because of Jungkook strong grip on it while he thrusted in Taehyung, the lamp was half hanging off the table and a vase broken on the floor. Taehyung didn’t gave in quickly seeing Jungkook wasn’t being his usual self he fight back as long he could.....but after everything ,Jungkook was an alpha.

He look at his clothes which was tear into pieces and  he got up ,he pulled on the duvet and try to hold it around him and ignore the blood on it or on the bedsheet. His hair was messy ,his lips swollen and bruised .His cheek had a small cut due to Jungkook’s nail....he ignore everything and search for his phone quickly and trying to call his mother.

He wince and limp in the living room ,after searching for a few minutes he finally find it on the couch and grab it dialling his mother’s number.

“Hello baby ! Where are you ?“,he swallowed hard trying to find his voice.

“E-Eomma Ju-Jungkook -“,he flinched hearing the door slammed behind him ,his heart racing and many thing traveling through his mind. He whimper and eyes close when his phone was yank out of his hand ,legs trembling.

He was scared of Jungkook alot ,it was the first time he see Jungkook like this. Not being caring and smiling adorablely comforting his baby.

“Oh Hello Mrs Kim, it’s Jungkook......no we are both perfectly fine ,Tae is just a little tired so he will spend the night again with me....no it’s ok ,we are perfectly fine....yeah ok thank you “,his voice was warm and happy .

Taehyung didn’t know what to do so while Jungkook talk he decided to at least limp back in the room and lock it ,then find a way to get away from there, but he was yank on his bruised hand towards Jungkook. Jungkook’s eyes bored on him, his voice was happy and warm ,his lips was smiling but his eyes were plain glaring down at him. Taehyung shiver and look down biting on his lower lips.

“Why did you call your mother?“,He didn’t reply and flinched when he saw Jungkook threwing his phone against the wall and it breaks into pieces.

“I ASKED YOU SOMETHING!?“, Taehyung’s started to cry.

“Leave me!! I want to go home!! “,he yell but Jungkook yank his hair.