34. My Beauty

Goodluck mah

Expensive bishes

I might fuck up

Your mind...

29/09/20

(✿´‿')

•ΠΠΠΠ•ΠΠΠΠ•ΠΠΠΠ•

Play song if want during the entire chapter!.... This give me the feelsss😍 -Blood /water (grandson)

Taehyung look at the scenes happening infront him, processing what was going on here. He had in mind to just have a peaceful evening and all... Yet sometime he forget where there was Jungkook nothing is peaceful... Then he felt a strange satisfaction seeing Jungkook threwing his ex like this.

"What was that!? He almost die! ",Jungkook look at his irritating aunty.

"I don't care and next time you pull out these dirty tricks on me... You are dead ",Jungkook glare at her as she look hurt now.

"Can you really k*ll me? ",Jungkook clenched his jaw.

"I don't care what is our relationship, I will k*ll you",Jungkook's throat felt dry as he let those words roll out of his mouth... Young-ae's eyes got glassy and  nodded.

"You can never change, my bad",She whisper as Jungkook walk away clenching his jaw, ignoring the burning sensation around his heart.

---------

Jungkook was nowhere around Taehyung. The omega was looking around, everyone busy in talking or drinking or eating. Some were staring at him with lust or hate. He just bite his bottom lips looking away then he saw Young-ae drinking alone looking towards the forest she seem deep in thoughts.....

So he walk where she was... To have a little conversation.

"What do you want omega? ",Taehyung sigh at the Alpha's voice ,sound rough and hateful.

"Answers",she just chuckles and finally look at him.

"What make you think I will answer you? ",She smile and Taehyung could see the resemblance of Jungkook to his aunty, they have the same smile and beauty mole down the bottom lips.

"I can atleast try..... Why do you hate me so much ",Her smile drop and she sip her white wine and look back towards the forest, causing Taehyung go walk near her and stand next to her..

"You want something to drink? Wine? Beer?.....then you take if from the bar.",she said , looking down and sighing.

"No I don't drink, you didn't answer my question ",he swallow slowly as he could hear the music behind, something classy. Young-ae nodded and sip again her sweet yet bitter wine.

"I don't hate you, I don't hate Jungkook.... I hate myself ",She mumble her voice heavy, shocking Taehyung who took a step towards her.

"What? Then why you treat us like this? ",

"In my opinion you better stay where you are, Hoseok in right on our left and is looking after you.... ",Taehyung look over his shoulder and saw Hoseok leaning on one tress near where the party was going...

"You see the thing is.... You think Jungkook isn't here, isn't looking.... But he always knows what's going on",she continue and Taehyung couldn't stop the fear creeping under his skin... Will Jungkook go mad if he knew he had a little conversation with his aunty?