52. V for Vig@.na

When Taehyung came out of the bathroom he made his way toward the window and sat there. A small smile on his lips as he look up at the sky then at the beach. The peaceful sound of wave strangely calm him down as he close his eyes.

A slight frown form on his temple when he heard someone humming something. His eyes slowly wide open as he look toward his door, his heart flipping like pancake behind his ribcage.... 😃🥞

He stand up and hear the humming approaches his door. He start hyperventilating as his heart sink down. His brain wasn't functioning since it was repeatedly yelling 'Jungkook'..... That's the same tune Jungkook like humming or whistle.....

Taehyung took a step back covering his mouth when there was a knock on the door..... The silent was kîlling him... He couldn't move, no matter how much he wanted it just seem like he couldn't.

"Darling I am here to take you", A painful wince left Taehyung's lips as he heard Jungkook's fake nice voice.

Suddenly there were loud banging on the door as Taehyung turn around trying to look for something to defend himself but it seem like he can't find anything. There was a loud breaking noise behind him and he was pulled by iron like grip and was thrown violently on his bed when he thrash away.

"Darling are you running away again?", Taehyung's huge teary eyes stare in Jungkook's red glowing one , a huge evil grin tuck on his lips. Jungkook hold his hands up his head while covering his mouth as Taehyung wanted to yell for help.

"awww remember? You can't get away from me Taehyung!", Jungkook growled and sink his teeth in Taehyung's neck marking him again.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!", Taehyung yelled in pain.

"Hey Tae!!! Wake up!!! You are safe!!", Taehyung open his eyes and find Jicheol holding him tightly with a worried Goeun beside him trying to hold his hands. He soon felt guilty noticing he had scratched Jicheol.

"I-I am sorry!!", Taehyung cried as he look around him scared.

"it's OK, I am fine.... He isn't here Tae, it's just a nightmare... I promise", Jicheol smile cradling Taehyung in his arms. Taehyung still panting in shock with wide eyes nodded and let himself fall back to sleep.

Jicheol and Goeun's bedroom were next to his room so they often help him when he have these nightmares. They both doesn't seem to think it's a bother and was happy to take care of Taehyung.

--------------

"oh Taehyung, can you please look after the counter I need to use the washroom", Taehyung smile nodding letting Hyunmin go since he look like he would pee right there.

He had just came after having lunch with Goeun and Baekhyun. Goeun sometimes make lunch since she stay at home most of the time.

"Thank you Taehyung, you always pack my gift very beautifully", A Middle age woman smile at him. He bow a little shy for getting praised for his work. He waved at the lady leaving the shop.

He turned around fixing some papers and placing the small vases of flowers nicely which made him giggle since it was beautifully placed.

The omega turned around as more customers were coming inside, like always he greeted them with a sweet smile before his eyes stop on someone who seem to have been staring at him since a few minutes near the shelves..

Taehyung stare back like an statue. The man stare at him without blinking. He had his short hair slick back showing his undercut both side with a few hair strands falling over his dark like ink eyes. He had a black leather jacket zip up till his chest and his milky muscular chest could be seen-he wasn't wearing a shirt inside-follow by a pair of black ripped Jeans and heavy black boots......he had a basket in his huge veiny hand and swirling keys in the other hand's finger.