42. will you still love me..

"Mr Jeon-",He was shut with a punch on his left cheek.

"What was that yesterday Lee Jin-wook!?", Jungkook growl, twisting the man's hand then slammed him against his car's door.

"I am sorry! It was a mistake they didn't got the right time!-ahhh-Mr Jeon sorry",Jungkook pull him back and push him harshly making the man groan in pain. Jungkook step back and fix his leather jacket and then his hair.

"Fck I am bleeding! ",Jinwook look at his wirst which was bleeding ,he look up at Jungkook to gasp when the latter smile showing his crawl.

"That's for your mistake, because my husband got hurt because of you! I said to sent them in the evening because I would have made my husband take a nap!",Jungkook expression turn serious, sharp eyes resting on the man.

"I-I am sorry Mr Jeon, it will never happen again ".The Alpha just roll his eyes and look around the valley, a small smile grow on his lips while he look around, everywhere he look was green and beautiful. He walked a little far from Jinwook who was wrapping his handkerchief around his hand.

"Say Lee for how many years have you been working for me? ",Jungkook voice was calm as he gently press his palm on the medium size body of a rock, looking at the small mushrooms growing on it base.

"I guess-",

"Exact years Lee",The man gulp and look at Jungkook's back.

"6 years and 3 months.. I don't k-know the day-"

" 5 days ,10 minutes and now..... 5seconds",Jiwook was always stunned by Jungkook. His way of thinking or the way he remember exactly everything was out of this world and it was definately scary.

"Right Lee Jinwook? ",The man nodded like an idiot as if Jungkook could see him.

"Y-Yes",Jungkook look up at the sky.

"Then how do you still make mistakes like that? ",He more like seem to ask himself as he frown and his eyes follow the red bird flying over a tree.

"I am too dumb Mr Jeon, I will not do this again ",Jungkook hummed and stay silent.

"Yet you do it again and again.... ",Jinwook went paler than he was when Jungkook look over his shoulder.

"I don't m-mean it",Jungkook smile and look down.

"You believe a bear is coming our way?", Jinwook's eyes widened as he look behind him and heard rustling with a loud noise and he curse himself for being so dumb. He quickly turn around and felt his soul left his body.

Jungkook stand there with a huge innocent smile as he held the rock he had been looking at earlier, the rock was bigger than himself yet he doesn't seem to be struggling.

"Hey Lee catch !",He giggle, a maniac giggle as he threw the rock in the man's direction. He stand there paralyzed in fear.

"Tsk... Such a p*ssy",Jungkook sigh and in a swift he move and push the rock which land beside Jinwook with a loud crashing noise.

"If your mistake again put my mate at risk.... You are de*d.... Crush like an ant",Jungkook said loudly, following by a sigh as he walk towards his own car. He took a packet and walk back infront the sweating man, whose eyes were still wide.

" Buttttttt you also did some half nice job, here is your reward",He threw the packet at him, Jinwook quickly catch it and open it seeing the money in it.

"Thank y-you Mr Jeon",Jungkook hummed again, his unbother expression on his face again. He sigh and lean against his car and admire the beauty of nature in silent.