57. Autum Rain

Want to mention something which seem to have created a chaos in last chapter.
Taehyung isn't cheating if you think about it carefully.
It's not like if he ask for divorce Jungkook will give him.
Also you are more into Jungkook's side because I wrote about how he is coping without Taehyung.
But what if I hadn't?
What if I only made you see his evilness only?
Everything indicate Jeongguk is his second mate....Jungkook did said they used to be very close..

•¶¶¶¶•¶¶¶¶•¶¶¶¶•

Play song :Toshifumi Hinata - Reflections (slowed down + rain)

One month into knowing Jeongguk, Taehyung somehow started believing the true blood was his second mate..or he could be his first mate since he is older than Jungkook...Like c'mon Jeongguk's attraction towards him and him feeling the pull towards him.

Also it's not like the man wasn't related to Jungkook, he was his twin... And twin who share same soul can have one mate.

Jeongguk was very lovable to be with, even through he feels jealous or annoyed by people who try to hit on Taehyung. He would start a fight or hide Taehyung behind him , but he wouldn't go that violent like Jungkook.

Taehyung did find it a little troublesome but yet he was a true blood alpha if Taehyung was in any kind of trouble of course he will react like this.

Jeongguk had took him out a few time, but nothing like their first date. It was just lunch or dinner at a restaurant.

He took Taehyung once at the cinema hall, although he just stare at an uncomfortable Taehyung but he didn't touch, respecting his personal space.

Kiss? They didn't.... Everytime Jeongguk wanted to come closer Taehyung would always end up walking away. He was just not ready, Jeongguk was dying for it yet he did nothing about it and never made Taehyung feel guilty.

Taehyung was done with work he didn't saw Jeongguk since yesterday morning when the older brought a hot chocolate for him at work and left right away.

4 days ago Taehyung and Jeongguk were on their way to get some Boba like Jeongguk wanted a small date, they bumped into Jeongguk's mother. Taehyung was a little panicked when the woman suddenly yelled 'is he the one for whom you ruined my blanket?!!! it was worth it!!', Jeongguk was like ' yeah that's your future son-in-law ', he winked at Taehyung who was blushing after bowing to his mother.

Today there was a little dizzling from the sky, very tiny drops falling on Taehyung's hair. He like the windy weather with a little bit of rain in autumn. He always have been in love with rain and grey sky.

While making his way by the beach something Catch his eyes. A man laying on his motorbike near the beach... Most likely he believes it's Jeongguk. His head was resting on the handles, right leg dangling down while the left bend on the bike seat.

Taehyung slowly made his way towards him letting his slipper sink deeper in the sand. Getting closer he notice it was really Jeongguk. The older was wearing a tight black jeans with a black shirt and black jacket on top.

Taehyung stop beside him and stare down at the latter. He look beautiful, his hair falling apart from his forehead, eyes close looking peaceful, yet a very light frown on his forehead, lips in a natural pout and chest rising up and down....

Taehyung lift his hands up opening his fists and cover Jeongguk's face with his slender fingers . The small drops of rain falling on Jeongguk's face disturb Taehyung more than Jeongguk.