3. Sweet Morning.

Jungkook woke up sharp at 8 in the morning, he always wake up at 6 sharp in the morning but as work didn’t start, he woke up late. Taehyung was sleeping like a baby against his chest. There was some rose petals in his hair. He smile pecking his forehead and pushed him lightly away. Taehyung then snuggles with the blanket on him. Jungkook got out of the bed ,still nake he get his black jogger from the closet and wore it .

After doing his morning routine, he walk out and stand near the bed. Admiring Taehyung with a smile which is kinda sweet and creepy at the same time. He love all the marks he made on Taehyung’s body, specially the mark on his neck.

The day after he ab*sed Taehyung ,he woke up to Taehyung crying in pain and got scared when Jungkook tried touching him. So immediately Jungkook got on his knees and started crying saying he got out of control and couldn’t Control his anger and did all this. He was too scared Taehyung will leave him and that he regret what he done, marking him against his will. So, soft heart Taehyung forgave him.

In reality Jungkook never regret what he done to Taehyung that day. Because of that now Taehyung is all his.

“So beautiful, hmmmm I will let you for now”,Jungkook trail his finger on his cheek. He was fighting himself to wake Taehyung up, because he doesn’t like when someone doesn’t wake up when they are needed to,he like organize people .....but Taehyung was an exception ,but that doesn’t mean Jungkook will not correct him. As for him ,Taehyung should wake up when Jungkook was all awake. Not leaving him alone and sleep. But he thought he might be tired and will tell him later at what time he should wake up.

He grinned and walk out still shirtless. He had a tattoo on his left chest continue on his shoulder until his left elbow. It was a traditional tattoo the pack members should tattooed when they reach at the age of 20 . Devoting completely to there pack and never betray their pack. But usually all the pack members tattoo only on their chest not like Jungkook.

He walk out of the house and took off his jogger, then jump from the terrace ,bones cracking and shift to a big black wolf looking fierce with his red eyes. His left paw was white, a small light in all darkness.

He run in the forest at full speed, that too was a routine. After he wake up, he go on a ‘small adventure’ like he likes to say. Running around in the forest make him feel free and happy,he love the rush of adrenaline he always feel. It was also a morning exercise too..........And it also a way to satisfy his want.

His ear twitch at the noise he heard on his right, he growl and feel excited when the scent hit his nose... He speed towards there and stop on his track watching like a predator he was at the deer drinking from the lake. It excite him to know what he was about to do.

He walk slowly making no noise, just when the deer was done and look up he run and jump on him. His long scary crawls ferociously ripped the deer’s throat. The blood getting on jungkook ’s fur, and if he was in human form you would have see his creepy grin on his face. He pushed the whimpering animal down . Before he feast on his prey he growl loudly echoing in the silent forest.

-----------

On the other side of the forest Taehyung jump awake on the bed with the growl he heard it, was so scary, he never heard this kind of growl....... Except..... Jungkook...

He look around and sigh thinking it really was Jungkook.

He get off the bed, hissing a little. He limp in the bathroom and did his morning routine. Taking a shower cleaning the cum out of him, which was a real pain. After that he look at himself in the mirror.

“Now that you are married ,don’t disappoint your husband . Do whatever he want and listen to him Tae,he is your Alpha now. Remember an Omega can’t live if they don’t have their mate to protect them and you are lucky to have a strong Alpha as your mate . There might have some problems but it’s a common thing between couples. Just remember to satisfy your husband , do that so he don’t feel you are a disappointment. I trust you my son. “,That’s what his mother told him before he leave and he was going to do it.

“I will not be a dissapointment “,he smile at the mirroir, even if that hurt.

He dress up and wear a white hoodie fitting him and black sweatpant. He smile deciding on making breakfast for them.

“Hmmmm”,he try remembering where the kitchen was. Then clap his hand smiling. He walk in the kitchen and look around the kitchen ,he was in heaven no matter what cupboards he open it was full even the fridge was filled with everything possible to eat and drink, he also notice it was nicely placed like in a supermarket.

“Cheese egg rolls with rice and kimchi”,he nodded on his idea of traditional breakfast and wore a white apron getting start.

He was done with the rice and kimchi. The cheese egg rolls were almost done he had three left to do. He hummed a song to himself ,feeling too lonely in the silent house. Then he heard the door open and close.

Darling! “,he heard Jungkook call him, this nickname made him blush a little but he was getting used to it.

“I’m here-“,before he could complete his phrase, Jungkook was already at the door frame staring at Taehyung with his intimidating eyes leaning against the door frames ,hands in his pockets.

Taehyung look nervous under that heavy gaze ,Jungkook was shirtless all sweaty, his hair was flippped back his eyesbrows on display, broad chest and tattoo on it ,making Taehyung gulped, this made Jungkook smirk. Taehyung chuckles nervously it was to tense.

“G-Goodmorning hyung”,he look away at his almost burning eggroll, he quickly took it off the Pan and sigh pouring another but then feel Jungkook ’s hands around his waist pulling him closer groaning.

“Goodmorning darling, but I will advice you to not call me hyung ...looking all sexy and cute in an apron....... Because it makes my desire to f*ck you in only the apron increase. “,Taehyung eyes wide blushing as he bite his lips with Jungkook rubbing his nose against his neck while his crotch against his ass.

He started to kiss and moan teasingly against Taehyung’s neck. Taehyung moan and grip harder on his spatula. Very satisfying to Jungkook.

“Baby the eggs are burning “, Taehyung frown.

“W-what ?“,he ask all in daze.

“The egg you are cooking is buring!“,his eyes widen and turn off the stove quickly .

“Ahhh my egg roll! “,he whine, Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness.

“Darling relax, it’s ok. I will go take a shower, make sure you clean everything properly ok?“,he smile and peck Taehyung ’s lips who nodded with a small blush of embarrassment.

“Yahh I wanted to impress him with my cooking, TaeTae idiot! “,he smack his head and groaned.

“Atleast it was the last egg-“,

“TAEHYUNG! “,He flinched at Jungkook angrily calling his name. He run upstair worry even missing a step but handle it quickly. Arriving in their room he saw Jungkook turn around and glare at him, scaring him. He wasn’t the all smiling Jungkook a few minutes ago now he look like an angry beast. He pulled Taehyung by his wrist hurting the younger ,making him stand beside him.

“WHAT IS THIS!? “.

__________________________________

HelloooOOOOOOoo.

I LOVE YOU😘😍💜💗💋💞💖💕💚💓❤ Babyee~~