20. Manipulation

"Taehyung eat this please ",Namjoon had a worried expression as Taehyung refuse to eat the fruits he brought.

"Hyung y-you need to help me you are the head Alpha -",Taehyung pleaded, but Namjoon stop him.

"Listen Taehyung no talking only eat please ",Namjoon look at the door, he was clearly avoiding anything that Taehyung wanted to talk about....

"Hyung you don't understand -",

"Taehyung! Eat the fruits please ",Namjoon whisper yell and Taehyung frown but soon gulp and took a strawberry.

"Is my darling eating ?",Jungkook appeared smiling like he just didn't kill Dr Dino Morea (Since you guys were wondering who😭🤣) .

Namjoon look at Jungkook and the latter just smirk at him and shrug.

"Hyung there is some cleaning you need to do",Namjoon clench his jaw and stare down.

"I know ",he sound helpless.

Taehyung just stare at them back and forth, this whole conversation sound strange. Why does he feels like there was something bad behind this conversation. Why Namjoon seem kind of depressed and sad when he still managed to smile at Taehyung before leaving.

"Taehyung, c'mon get up we are leaving ",Jungkook announce, and Taehyung look at him in fear...

"What? Stop staring as if I said we are going to hell.........or are we? ",Jungkook suddenly smirk and Taehyung breath hitched..

"Just kidding darlingggg~",he chuckles.

••••••••••••

Taehyung hide his face into Jungkook's neck as the Alpha carry him like a newly married bride . He could hear some people greetings Jungkook with a polite 'Good afternoon Alpha'.

Soon he was placed in the front seat next to Jungkook who peck his forehead with a smile.

"Should be careful nobody see my love",Taehyung sink in his seat and watch around one last time as Jungkook drove away..... Some people were giving him a sad look..... He was confuse as to why they were looking at him as if they pity him.

He ignored and watched carefully the way back.... Maybe later it will help him. Jungkook was whistling his usual melody which makes Taehyung uncomfortable..

"Listen darling, I will drop you home. I have to get something from the university. So take a nice shower-",Taehyung flinch suddenly remembering what happen earlier, Jungkook chuckles softly.

"Don't worry baby, I got it clean ",Jungkook caressed his thigh.

"Sooo, take a nice shower and get all handsome for me ok.... I'm taking you on a date ",Taehyung's eyes widened as he look at Jungkook .

"W-What? ",how easily Jungkook is taking him on a date? He don't like taking Taehyung any place where there are a lot of people or even risk Taehyung telling anyone about his life.

"Just do what I told you, we didn't went on a date since we got married and I have to pamper my darling.... I know sometime, I'm uncontrolable.... And end up hurting you Tae... But I swear I never mean it... I just get jealous and angry easily. I don't want to lose my love ever ",Taehyung felt a little warm and softness in his body, Jungkook sound sincere.

Taehyung stare at him as the latter drive ,eyes on the road. Jungkook can be difficult.... But..... He can still change right?............can I change fandom now? .....NO! NEVER"

"I understand Jungkook ",he was a mess with all this feelings so he just said something to stop this unwanted awkwardness.

"I love you darling ".