23. Do it /M/

Prepare your heart

👀💜

ΠΠΠΠ•ΠΠΠΠ•ΠΠΠΠ•ΠΠΠΠ

"Yeonjun I don't need you here, please go back home",Taehyung said sternly as Yeonjun gasp at him raising his eyesbrows.

"What? Do you have so many problems with me staying here hyung? I thought you would be happy",Taehyung gulp, he wanted to spent time with his brother but not when Jungkook was around.... Not risking his Brother's life.

As for Yeonjun he was half lying, his wants to be near Jungkook made him stay.... He knows he was wrong for those dirty ideas forming in his brain.... But he was just a young frustrated boy.... Wanting to know more about s*x... Specially with his crush... Who happened to be his brother's husband.

"Jun... I don't know how to say it, just -just be careful.... Specially be careful around Jungkook please ",Taehyung's eyes soften, Yeonjun narrow his eyes at him....

"Are you jealous? ",Taehyung frown, how of a dumbass his brother could be sometime.... Scratch that... All the time!?

Jungkook wasn't home yet ,he left with his in laws like 10 mins ago in his car to lead his in laws to the main road who were in their own car following him.

Taehyung thought about changing Yeonjun's mind since they were alone for a few minutes... But seem like it's harder than he thought...

"I'm not! If you knew you little overcook macaroni! -" ,Taehyung hold back, as he stay quite as soon the scent hit his nose.

"Knew what darling? ",Jungkook lean against the guest room's door, arms crossed his tattoo on view.

Yeonjun blush as he find Jungkook looking sexy like that, he sigh... If only Jungkook would look at him like that, eyes fix on Taehyung and on his lips a small smile forming.

"K-Knew, I wasn't sick.... I'm better now",Taehyung stare at Jungkook, there was a silent for a few seconds, as Taehyung gulp, because Jungkook hasn't blink once in those seconds which seem hours.

"Isn't it annoying darling? You kept on saying the same shit, how about you don't repeat it again and let's both enjoy Yeonjun's stays here.. Huh? ", Jungkook restrain himself.... It was obvious to Taehyung. Yeonjun look at them wide eyes as Taehyung whimper lowly and nodded.

"Yeonjun",the beta quickly look at Jungkook a little taken aback as he blink.

"Take a shower? ",with you?

"What? "

"Umm, i- I mean yeah hyung, can I borrow some clothes",Yeonjun smile.

"Sure, tomorrow I will pick some of your clothes Yeon, for now Taehyung will give you his clothes ,Tae let's go" ,Taehyung glance at Yeonjun and followed Jungkook....

Yeonjun doesn't want to steal Jungkook or anything, it's just he have a very childish mind, specially a s*xually perverted mind..... To him it doesn't completely sound bad to have a small adventure with a strong, handsome, attractive Alpha.... Which turn out to be his brother in law.....he wasn't expecting something to happen... He just had a very creative mind... Imaginating things...... He was just acting like there was something between him and Jungkook..... Don't know why.... This seem exciting to him..... Specially when Jungkook was being sweet to him...

---------

"Koo t-those are my new clothes",Taehyung pout a little, not like he didn't wants to give it to his brother..... But he loved his new hoodie with a cute bear on it and his cute matching sweatpants.... Recently he got only these new clothes.... Recently to him mean Jungkook gave those to him when once Taehyung saw it while on a date with Jungkook.