35. Sick Thoughts /M/

Play song if you want : sick thoughts (slowed)

The music was loud outside, obviously the party was still going on. Everyone-well not all have got over the bloody matters happened a few minutes ago.

Jungkook dry his hand with a towel in his bathroom and walk out ,he kept a blank face when he saw Taehyung in his room staring at him.. Expression unreadable...

"Did you f*ck her here on this bed..? ", Taehyung's gaze towards Jungkook's bed and the Alpha followed his gaze only to snort at it and look back at Taehyung who frowned at the perfectly made bed.

"Interesting... After I killed two assholes today, this is what bothers you? ",Taehyung glare at Jungkook who Stare back seriously, making Taehyung stop glaring.

"Answer me.... ",Jungkook stare at Taehyung... Who look stiff, yet his expression was something in between angry, fear and worried.

"No.... ".

"She was bleeding and all!! I saw her with you! I saw how you took her here and she called you daddy!! You even said you f*cked her!! ",Taehyung spat out angrily as Jungkook stand there then walk towards his bed and sat on it, right leg on left he lean back resting his palms against the soft black blanket.....

"Go on I know it's not the only question... Oh also my kink is hyung...you knows better",He nodded to himself with a small smirk as Taehyung frown more hating the fact Jungkook act superior than him ,every f*cking single time.

"You are damn right ,I have more questions!... Why did you killed them? ",Jungkook yawn and look lazily at him..

"I don't know why you are asking, when you know the answer... But OK.... I planned all this, isn't it obvious?.... Nam killed that girl Ara's father years ago. Don't ask why,I didn't give enough shit to know there sorrowful story... I used her just like she used me to take revenge here.......",Taehyung just listen ,breathing properly... He doesn't even know since when he was suffocating.

"The blood was indeed her blood, but she brought it in a bottle,now don't be so dumb and ask how?..because then too I didn't gave two f*cks to know how..... And she herself put that on her thighs and other parts of her body.... I just teared her clothes a little and injured her a little bit... Then I used Joo Hyuk ",He chuckles thinking what kind of a fool that boy was.

"He was crazy for me... So he did what I told him, keep his father busy in the next room.... And boom she just had to attack him and leave a few scratches on his face and.... Mr Nam r*ped Ara!! ",he act shock and worried as he get off the bed and startled Taehyung a little, but the omega hold himself on place... He was getting used to this... Like f*ck... It was like an every-day shit now... Jungkook being bipolar, moody, playful, maniac-every f*cking single mood existing...

"Why?! You said he wasn't being a problem earlier? And-and! His son? ",Taehyung sigh, feeling hotter almost sweating with this atmosphere...

"I talked in past tense darling.... The moment his eyes rested on you... I was already planning his d*ath", was it normal for Taehyung to feel a sweet warmness at those words... Jungkook just kept trying to keep him safe..no matter in which way....F*ck..

".... But I couldn't just k*ll him, because the blame would have come directly on me...... Because I'm the only one who publicly show my hates for him...... Why not? The old shit tried to take my place as head alpha then also force his w*ore of a son on me",Jungkook had a disgusted face now.

"You-You ki*led his son too... ",Taehyung blush remembering what Jungkook said earlier 'your wish my command'...

"He was already getting on my nerves ....then I heard you in the hallway at the uni",Taehyung look at him wide eyes as Jungkook smirk cockily at him.