56. Tattoo Shop

Taehyung was in a dilemma..... He couldn't figure out what was actually going on with his fcking life!! He left one Jeon to start falling for another?! Half of him feel like cheating yet half of him seem no problem to have another man in his life.....

Like c'mon Jeongguk is perfect.... He is a nice person, lovely, playful, adorable, kind heart, strong and handsome.... Who can't fall for this guy? This was a weird feeling.... He was craving to be with Jeongguk in some ways.... He couldn't believe himself... His wolf was indeed d*ad but that doesn't mean he doesn't have any connection as a werewolf anymore.... He just can't hear nor feel his wolf and his senses are weak....

When his greedy side takes over, he would think that it's perfect. He finally have a Jungkook like he wanted and this Jungkook doesn't hurt him nor k8lled his pup nor ki8led his family.... He never loved the abusive Jungkook he loved the kind side of him.....

But then when reality fact hit him he knew ,it was so selfish of him to think like that.... But heyy he was a mere werewolf with a brain that always think about advantage and disadvantage but also end up following the heart sometime....

If his heart beats for Jeongguk, his whole being pulls him towards Jeongguk and he was finally happy so why letting go for now...... He choose to be a little greedy and enjoy Jeongguk's company a little longer until his heart heal a little bit.... Or he might get over Jungkook.... Which he knew was impossible unless he d8e.

"What's the matter now? ", Taehyung who had pushed Jeongguk away at the beach two days ago was now sitting on the balcony and staring at the moon while thinking about everything.

When he kissed Jeongguk..... It felt like he kissed him, the tender lips moving with care and love..... Then he heard the 'Darling' echoes in his mind.. He had immediately pushed Jeongguk away looking around like a maniac while Jeongguk was shock for being thrown away suddenly......

The Kim brothers had interfered that very moment and took Taehyung home while Jeongguk was left their with a small smile from Jicheol.....Taehyung conscience was reminding him of Jungkook when he was with other man....

Because obviously he can no longer hear any voice in his mind now so it can't be his wolf... It's just his guilty conscience eating him up.

" Noona, I was just thinking ", He smile moving a little bit with his blanket around him giving place to Yoo-ina who smile lightly and sat beside him with her mug of Coffee.

" Strangely I don't like the frown on your forehead..... You can talk to me if you want..... ", Taehyung look down at his fluffy light pink blanket.

" I don't want to disturb you noona.... , "Yoo-ina wasn't very talkative, she was those type that only talk when needed.... And no useless blabbering... She was always direct to the point.

" I am free, Wook-ah is already sleeping.... And I am not sleepy yet. I want to hear your worries Taehyung. You know everytime I look at you , you always have this face that express you are going through some rough difficulties..... And I don't completely get it because you are safe here and away from that man", Taehyung look up at her, she sat straight on the seat very elegantly as she slowly sip her Coffee.

"Some fear and problem doesn't seem to let go of me..... ", he shrugged thinking about it himself.

" I heard you went on a date with his twin..... That's wild...... I thought you hated your husband ", Taehyung frown a little bit.

" He isn't my husband anymore", she chuckled softly.

"You never divorced him .... You are legally d8ad..... So you aren't his husband.... But if you are alive then yes you are his husband.... But that's not my point.... I want to understand what's the twin story.... Because honesty I find it dumb to date another twin while you have to give yourself some break and move on" , when I say she is Frank and straight forward.... I wasn't joking.....