7. Matt

Taehyung sigh and walk out of his Biology class. Many looking at him but he ignore them and walked towards the canteen for lunch. Earlier when he left Jungkook’s class the latter didn’t even glance at him .

“Why am I sad about that!? ....hmm maybe because he always give me too much attention and then suddenly no attention make me feel like this”,he nodded and think because the class might have notice that’s why Jungkook didn’t look at him.

“What should I eat? Hmmmm I want some-ahhmmmmm”, he was suddenly pulled in a classroom and he heard the door lock and a hand over his mouth.

He open his eyes and saw a pair of eyes staring down his soul very closely.He stop trying to scream and look back now relief.

“Aren’t you just too cute darling? .....and stop biting those lips it sexy!“, Jungkook lick his own lips taking away his hand from Taehyung’s mouth and rest it on Taehyung’s hips.

“J-Jungkook! You scared me!!“,he furrowed his eyebrows ,whisper -yell poutily , Jungkook just chuckled.

“Sorry darling,but I needed to do that”, Taehyung was about to ask what but didn’t got the time to ask because Jungkook was already kissing him. Taehyung gave in and kiss back. Jungkook pressing their body together ,and smirk at the trembling omega pressed again him and the wall.

“That’s give me more energy to hold for another 2 hours maybe”, Jungkook whispered seductively his thump moving over Taehyung’s swollen lower lips.

“I-i Should go”, Taehyung blush and look away. Jungkook chuckled and grabbed his chin looking deep in his eyes.

“Be careful .....I love you”, Jungkook peck his lips and let him leave. Taehyung look at him ,the I love you still make him have butterflies in his tummy, and also a fear. It’s like this I love you will hurt him. But he have to make everything work perfectly like everyone want.....the perfect couple.

“I love you too”,he mumbled which made Jungkook smile happily and surprised when Taehyung pulled on his tie and peck his lips then blush more and run out .

“Aren’t you the cutest?.......just for me”,he play with his lips , smiling like an idiot.

--------------

Taehyung was alone at the canteen eating his chicken sandwich.

“Hi I’m park seoJoon! Can I sit here I’m waiting for my friends”,the man didn’t even wait and sat down.

“Hi, I’m Jeon Taehyung”,he smile a little looking around , Making sure Jungkook wasn’t around.

“Oh! Nice name ....by the way are you related to Mr Jeon the maths teacher?“,he asked and slurped his noodles loudly.

“N-No”,he was bad at lying.

“Oh ok, you are new right!? I’m in my third year...I’m your Hyung”, Taehyung smile and started to gather his thing, trying to leave as soon as possible seeing other teachers walking around.

“Yeah Hyung -um I need to go. It was nice meeting you”,he said getting up but was stop.

“Same here!! But Don’t leave me until my friends come please- oh you are engaged!?“,the man scoffed with a smile looking at Taehyung’s ring.

“Congratulations!!“,he hold Taehyung hand looking at the gold ring .

“I’m m-married”, Taehyung stutter with a small blush and pulled his hand away.

“Wow! That’s new to hear. But still congrats”,he smile . Taehyung get up.

“I-i need you to-”