59. Jeongguk's Darling

Ready!!?
13/12/20
I repeat again
Stop giving spoiler in
Comment section

•¶¶¶¶•¶¶¶¶•¶¶¶¶•

The first thing Taehyung did after two days when his heats was over..... Was to stare at Jeongguk's ceiling. He didn't move, he didn't cry, he didn't smile, his brain was working as he process everything......

He was into clean clothes and his body doesn't smell gross, the trublood took care of him. He slowly sat up on the bed, he had a black shirt and sweatpant on.

There were a few fingers prints or bite marks on his arm and other parts of his body.... Fck he knew his body was covered in them. He was relieves Jeongguk didn't marked him...

Taehyung hold his head in frustration as his brain was heating up with how many dots he was connecting of what was going on. He stood up making his way out of the room. He walked towards the kitchen from where he could hear a few noises.

He stare at Jeongguk's back who had lots of scratches and fingers prints, the side of his neck covered with marks too. The latter had freshly showered since water was dripping down the tip of his hair falling on his bare shoulder... He was wearing only a brown sweatpant.

Jeongguk turned around giving Taehyung a soft smile not knowing how to react while Taehyung just stare at him expressionless.

"Good afternoon Jagiya.... Are you feeling better? I made lunch.. Let's eat? ", he asked wiping his wet hand after washing some dishes.

" I made chicken salad, something light for you... I also cut some slice of bread... I like eating it with Mayo and ketchup it's delicious ", Jeongguk felt encouraged when Taehyung made his way to the small table and sat there.

Play song: Billie eilish :you should see me in a crown(instrument)

" I hope I didn't hurt you too much... ", Taehyung threw him a blank look.

" Why are you behaving like this? Did I really hurt you?! I am sorry! ", Jeongguk frown panicking.

" How was it too fool me until now? ", Taehyung asked calmly taking a bite of his salad as he rest his sharp eyes on Jeongguk who frown.

" What are you talking about? I didn't fool you Taehyung", Taehyung let out a slow chuckle nodding. He took a napkin passive aggressively dabbing his lips.

"Don't do this, you will hurt your lips", Jeongguk's eyes darkened, not liking it. Taehyung lean back and look directly in his eyes.

" Where is he? Or was he really here?", Jeongguk frown putting
down his fork.

" Who? ", Taehyung clenched his jaw... He pushed his glass of water, letting the water drench the napkins. Then he look at his salad and carelessly pick up his fork letting some piece of chicken and lettuce fall here and there....

" What the heck?! Can't you eat properly?! Stop this!! ", Jeongguk growl, his veins almost popping on his forehead as he quickly grab a towel to clean the table and slammed the towel down, his anger was getting the best of him for some reasons.

"Is it fun to fool me and manipulate me Jungkook? ", Taehyung's voice was clear and heavy.... There was a heavy moment of silent in the air before he spoke.

" I could say that.... But you always ruin it by the end Darling", Jeongguk smirk as he lean back , his body language changing to a more confident and sharp one.

"Where is Jeongguk? ", Taehyung's heart was going wild.

" Right infront you", he replied smiling eyes sparkle in something reflecting insane.