37. Brother

"TAEHYUNG!! ",Jungkook yell loudly and just a few seconds later be could hear footsteps creaking the stairs, then his husband appeared with his huge Confuse eyes...

"W-Oh! Sorry koo! I forget it",Taehyung quickly run next to Jungkook in the kitchen.. Who was frowning next to the-a few seconds earlier boiling water , he had obviously turned off the stove.

Taehyung panick seeing drops of water which had spilled on the stove and he gulp daring to look at Jungkook.... Fu*k the way he was standing show he was restraining himself to do something.

"I-I got a ting-ting! and saw I had free c-coin to continue reading the novel Control on m-mangatoon (now on ao3) ",Taehyung stuttered, licking his lips... What if Jungkook put his hand in the boiling water!? What if he take the mobile phone he gave him last week. Yup the Alpha gave him a phone, which was connect to his own. So Taehyung couldn't call anyone but Jungkook... So he play games or read books when he had nothing to do.

Taehyung blink looking down as Jungkook keep staring at him sternly for a solid four minutes. His muscular arms Crossed, he seem more powerful like this damn... Taehyung stay in place when Jungkook lean closer to him.

"Darling.. If I see you make any mistake because of the damn phone again .... I will smash it on your pretty face... Understood? ",Taehyung imagine the scene which sent shiver down his body and he nodded quickly.

"Y-Yes",Jungkook poke his inner cheek and lean back.

"Good, clean this shit ,what are you waiting for!? ",Taehyung jump by the suddenly loud voice and quickly got to work.

"Make sure you don't burn yourself! Or I will threw you in the fireplace", Jungkook walked out of there... And Taehyung got into thinking if Jungkook really mean it everytime?.. The threatening thing... Like yeah he did it a few time.... But those threat like he just said.... He find it a little cute, yet scary.

---------

Play song if want: ae dil hai mushkil guitar (instrument)

Jungkook sat on their bed silently, his eyes on Taehyung who just came out of the shower wearing one of Jungkook's white shirt and a black shorts. The omega was sitting infront the mirror and doing his care-routine.

He put some lavender scented cream on his face and cutely smack his cheeks, squishy cheeks~. Jungkook's lips automatically lift up at the corner, he blink in dazed and continue staring. He had his leg over another and fingers lazily hanging on air as the wrists were placed on his knee.

Taehyung noticed Jungkook was no longer reading a book like he was when he left to take a shower. His cheeks went pinkish when his eyes locked with Jungkook and he smile.

"Continue ",Jungkook sigh still smiling sweetly.... And Taehyung just continue, feeling hotter having those sharp eyes on him... Actually what always make him uncomfortable or hot under those wordless stare was he knew Jungkook's mind wasn't the type to focus on only one thing...

To him Jungkook might be thinking a lots of things about him....like what if he was thinking... Something like.. His skin isn't pretty? Or degrading him in anyway in his mind or maybe just maybe Jungkook was lovesick, thats why he can't stop staring at him any time he gets.

Like when someone focuse in daze looking at you or other thing you know they aren't really thinking about the thing their eyes are on...but when Jungkook look at him ,he can't stop thinking that Jungkook is only thinking about him and nothing else..... Aishh I am thinking too much..

He got distracted when Jungkook stand up and walk towards him then stop looking at him in the mirroir.

"Give it to me",Taehyung obey and gave the tube of cream to him . Jungkook sat down on the floor then with his strong hands turn Taehyung's chair to face him earning a little squeal of his omega.