40. Yeet or nope

Taehyung look around his living room, it have been one week since he broke Jungkook's arm and the other have been nothing but a pain in his ass.... Why? Well broken hand bish wanted to do everything by himself without anyone help.....but the rainy day was making him feel better...

"Can you like ducking stop throwing popcorn at me! ",Taehyung annoyingly said looking at Jungkook who just stare sternly at him from the couch as if he did nothing.

"You aren't giving me attention! ",He reply back frowning.

"I am mopping the dirty floor right now!Don't be angry later when it's not clean!!",Taehyung sigh loudly ignoring Jungkook again as he continue what he have been doing..

Play song if want (I am in my Bollywood mood right now😃) : Baarish Yaariyan

Jungkook look down a little sad, he doesn't like Taehyung thinking he was annoying or ignore him.....Earlier this morning he went for his daily jogging... But he just wander around in his human form.... And brought back a beautiful rose for Taehyung from his pack on his way back home....

Well the omega just gave him a blank look and took the flower putting it in a glass of water... Well atleast Taehyung accepted it. He didn't saw Taehyung's smile since one week.

Jungkook blame himself for that... So he decided to work harder to have his smiling husband back again.......he decided to stop being an asshole as long as he can towards Taehyung.... But that doesn't mean he will change his behavior toward other people.....it was just for Taehyung.

Taehyung glance at Jungkook who was trying to rub his chin on his left bicep or trying to nibble on it... Taehyung exhale, that bish bicep was probably itching....

"Where is it itching? ",Jungkook pout trying to look cute when Taehyung stand infront him. The Alpha point his nose on his bicep and Taehyung lean down a little caressing it.... Damn the bicep of his husband do things to him.....

"Ahhh! Why are you hitting me?! ",Jungkook growl glaring at Taehyung who had smack him on his bicep ,as Taehyung look back in his eyes...

"Hitting it, it's better than scratching it and get a wound... ",Taehyung smile widely.... So fake.... Jungkook wonder how Taehyung turn like him suddenly...

"Don't be like me... ",Jungkook said lowly as Taehyung's smile and he stand up straight.

"Why not.....don't you like this kind of behavior? ",Jungkook look up at him, his lips lift up a little at the corner as he look at the tv then back at Taehyung.

"Taehyung everyone have their own personality, own behaviors..... and trying to hurt someone like he had hurt you.... Will get yourself hurt more than you are trying to hurt that person.....because It's not you.... You can't understand what made that person like that or why they are always like that ....... So be yourself Love.....

Don't keep your emotions inside like me, don't try to become strong when you don't feel like it, don't push people away to keep youself safe, don't play dirty mind tricks to prevent yourself from getting harm, don't fake those smile to make you seem you are happy or smirks that say you don't care..... Just don't be like me.... ",Jungkook's eyesbrows furrows while he got up without meeting Taehyung's eyes and went in his office.

Taehyung stand there..... Jungkook.... Jungkook...... Jungkook...... Why is he like that..... Can't be hated.....no matter what he does....

--------