18. Insane

That’s gonna to hurt’.......that’s what Taehyung thought......he was afraid ,his heart is beating faster and faster trying to understand what is going on behind Jungkook’s serious face.

“Ahhhm”, Taehyung hiss when Jungkook put more medicine on his wound and softly blow on it.

“Sorry darling”,he look in Taehyung’s eyes, Taehyung saw it, there were emotions in those eyes ,which kinda surprised Taehyung. He would always see coldness in Jungkook’s eyes.....but right now he felt something ....warm and..... love.

“It’s ok Koo”, Jungkook stare at his lips and back to his eyes before swallowing and lean back a little . Taehyung was blushing when he saw Jungkook’s cheek a little pink.....what’s happening fellas!!?

“You should have let me kill that rotten dick”, Jungkook’s voice got deeper as he stand up to keep the medicine at it’s place. In the process frowning at one of the medcine which wasn’t placed nicely in line.

“No -“,one medicine went flying right next to Taehyung’s ear whose eyes widened and heartbeats rising. Jungkook glare at him his eyes red ......he was damn Scarry but oh hell he was hot with his wavy long hair and red eyes. Jungkook made his way towards Taehyung.

“I mean you would have get in trouble!!I care only about you Jungkook! Please don’t hurt me!!“, Taehyung close his eyes tightly hands infront his face, breathing seem so hard right now.

Taehyung felt his hands being grab and a sweet peck was placed on his forehead next to the wound.

“I love you darling but never get in between a fight which includes me killing someone ......“, Taehyung open his eyes looking at Jungkook who had a soft expression which soon turn to a sick smirk.

“Because next time ....you will get hurt in it....got it?“, Taehyung nodded quickly.

“Good”, Jungkook smile and walked away.

“I’mma clean the floor and take a shower go order something for us darling, you shouldn’t be standing near hot thing....... except me of course with a disturbing mind right now......“, Taehyung just say a low yes still confused .

-----------

Jungkook came back from his morning run. Stepping in he saw Taehyung talking on the phone smiling...... Jungkook’s face was blank but blood was boiling. His eyes rolled to the corner where he see the kitchen all messy, he let out a breath.

" I will think about it.... Two days away from Jungkook ......I don’t think he will like it....-”

“Hello who is it? “, Taehyung jumped when the phone was snatched out of his hand.

“Ohhh Eomma , I’m good hmmmm... A second please”, Jungkook covered the phone...

“Clean that God damn kitchen right now before I get you naked and teach you a lesson Jeon Taehyung”, Taehyung shivered with that low voice which was threatening and eyes darker.So he run in the kitchen.

“Mrs Kim -oh I mean eomma , I need my husband near me for like .....forever. So maybe we can just visit.......no I don’t know when ,but soon.. nice talking to you but I need to fill mine and my husband’s stomach with his delicious breakfast....so babye”, Jungkook rolled his tongue again his cheek and pick up the phone walking inside the kitchen.

“Jungkook -what are you doing?“, Jungkook threw it in the dustbin.

“Annoying.......I don’t need it....you don’t need it darling “, Jungkook smile and walk towards Taehyung who gulp taking back steps... Jungkook was a hot mess, he had only his sweatpants on ,sweaty uncovered upper body on view ,hair tie up in a man bun style..... Tattooed arm blocking Taehyung again the wall.

“Trying to run away darling? Hmmmm”, Taehyung felt weak.

“N-No”,he whispered. Jungkook lean on him sniffing his scent.

“Complaining about me to Mama darling?“, Jungkook let out a low growl.

“No h-hyung”, Jungkook pull him again himself ,right hand pulling Taehyung’s sweatpants down other one on his back as he hungrily suck and bite on Taehyung’s neck ,who was getting turn on..... He was getting used to this ..... sometime he likes it , sometime he doesn’t.....it was just not easy to understand.

“You will never leave hyung right?“, Jungkook whisper.

“Noo-mmmm”, Taehyung was picked up and slammed against the wall ,lips meet his which he explore willingly. Jungkook pull out his c*ck which was throbbing and rub it again Taehyung’s hole wetting it with his precum.

Taehyung hands went around Jungkook’s neck as he wrap his legs around Jungkook’s waist.

“My precious omega”, Jungkook growl as Taehyung tears rolled down his cheeks and he buried his face in Jungkook’s neck . He yelled a little when he felt his alpha’s co*k entering him .

----------

“I just want to k*ll Taehyung’s ex family. He is mine now just mine. I’m his family not them”. Jungkook was alone in his office room at home .....at 3 in the morning.

“How should I end them? I already ki*led that Ryan for touching my love. So mmmmm I already used suicide options with him.....how about accidentally gas leaking at the Kim’s and BOOM!!ahahahahahah..-oh Tae is sleeping”, Jungkook lower his voice and smirk looking at the moon.

“Sometime I can’t sleep....... Just because of stupid people creating problems in my life....... But it’s better to k*ll the root of the problem.......... Taehyung?.... .........never.... I can never end my mate, my love, my life, my husband..... Ahhhh this man is my everything “,Jungkook sigh staring at the moon.

“Oof I got some work to do”, Jungkook sigh and went back in his room .

“Say darling why do you make me go insane sometimes?hmm look how many I can k*ll for you”, Jungkook smirk and got under the blanket pressing a kiss on Taehyung’s ear, and went to sleep loving how peacefully his baby was sleeping.

Jungkook was crazy ,not crazy but insane!! He was getting out of hand! You can’t k*ll innocent people just for love!..... Jungkook was not ok......not normal......he was different and people should keep there distance from him.....it’s either you d*e or survive with him.....and someone realized Jungkook was a fu*king psycho...

Taehyung hold his cry and kept pretending he was alseep.........Love or not it’s time to yeet the hell out of there.

____________________________________

Hola~~

I LOVE YOU 😘😻💜💖😍🍀Babyeee~~

•••••••••