39. K*ll me

Hola~
So there is su*cide
Warning in this chapter

•ΠΠΠΠ•ΠΠΠΠ•ΠΠΠΠ•ΠΠΠΠ

On the fifth day, the Jeon's home was quiet....Taehyung was the only one awake. He look on his left and Saw Jungkook sleeping on his stomach. During those days... Jungkook would get tired and fell asleep ,he would also mark Taehyung again and again..... Until both couldn't and there body had enough.

He didn't bother to think about his bad appearance right now. His body was covered with many bruises and painful looking marks. He didn't want to think about how Jungkook treated him during these 5 days.....he didn't want to know anything.... It wasn't something new to him and he was done... Would he cry like a pathetic loser?... No.... He might have tears in his eyes but that mean nothing.....

He look at his swollen ankle and did all he could to stand up from the broken bed.... He look towards the close window , painfully took the first shirt he saw and wore it.....thing wasn't going to change for his married life and he now was sure about it....

He doesn't give a fck now if Jungkook think he cheated... fine. Doesn't mean shit also if Jungkook learn the truth Taehyung didn't cheat.... Another time, another situation, another little fcking thing and Jungkook will end up ab*sing and beating him.... Like always....

And Taehyung was done....

He can't drag anyone in his miserable life, because his husband was too powerful and cunning.... The joke..

He wanted peace and freedom.... And if no-one will give him this.... He will grant his own wish to himself.... He knew once Jungkook will be awake ...he will be back Into ab*sing him....

So he drag his body towards the window, tears rolling down from his blooshots eyes....His one blue eye which was swollen a little bit didn't stop him from feeling pity for himself..... He didn't cared about the dry blood on his lips which Jungkook had roughly bite and tear it a little.... He didn't care about his red cheek.... He didn't care about any bruises or wounds on him....he didn't care he survived Jungkook's ruts like some didn't... Maybe that's why they said only a mates can handle it....he didn't fcking care about anything.... Because it soon will stop hurting.....

He open the window squinting his eyes a little when the sunlight hit his eyes after days....He look towards the forest then at the edge of the window...

"I want to fly.... ",he mumble in his broken hoarse voice, remembering that one day Jungkook had him hanging out of this window asking if he wanted to fly.... Feeling light and gentle breeze hitting his tan skin.... Yes he wanted to feel it now.......right now .....

He grunt with pain, as he sit on the edge and slide letting his legs hang out.. He close his eyes remembering his old happy moments, people he loves and thanking all who had been there for him... Until Jungkook took him away...

He wants to hate Jungkook..... But it seem like he can't. He was angry at him... Wanted to yell at him and hit him.... But he was too tired for that shit.... Just too tired..... Even if that man was the worst person he ever met in his life.... It doesn't mean he never shared  few beautiful moments with him.... It doesn't mean that his wolf stop wanting his Alpha.

Taehyung look back at Jungkook, whose eyes lock with him and the Alpha stay frozen in place. Taking in what was happening and where Taehyung was sitting....

Taehyung tilted his head a little bit as Jungkook slowly sat up on the bed, his eyes not leaving Taehyung while his eyesbrows were furrowed... He slowly get up in only a sweatpants as he slowly take one step.