45. Dr Park

Play song :what am I doing wrong (rosenfeld)

"J-Jun-Jungk-",Taehyung grip tigther on his hand. The way Jungkook glare down his soul made him shiver. He was feeling more numb by the time. His hand let go and accidentally smack their one of many photo frame off the wall.

Jungkook frowned and let go. He step back while Taehyung slide off the wall and cough harshly holding his neck. Jungkook look around ,like if he had lost something and he was frustrated.

"Why? Why? Why? ",He muttered in a series as he soothes his hair back in a Swift and lick his lips taking shaky breath. Taehyung look at him his eyes teary and red. Jungkook look like a really insane man right now.... Not the cool and unbothered one anymore. He flinch when Jungkook scoff looking at the broken frame next to him and quickly picked it up.

"F*ck! ",He cursed still looking bothered and walk away with the frame in the kitchen. Taehyung didn't moved, he watch Jungkook returning with a glass of water and hold it out to Taehyung still with the same expression... He seem like an stress person trying to do many thing at once.

Taehyung said nothing and with trembling hand took the water. Jungkook look around again and walk in the kitchen getting a Broom. Taehyung still scared take small sip from the water.

"It's such a mess! Annoying! ", Jungkook continue to mumbled as he clean the broken pieces of the glass on the floor next to Taehyung. After cleaning he walk back in the kitchen and soon came back he look anxiously around the living room. Then his eyes land on Taehyung and Taehyung stop breathing.

"Darling don't just sit there, the floor is cold! ",He quickly lift Taehyung up and placed him on the couch. Taehyung could say he wasn't surprised because Jungkook always is unpredictable.... Yet he was surprised.

Jungkook walk up the stairs and gasp stepping on it again, hating the creaking sound. His frown didn't ease even once. He look up at Taehyung who can't stop getting scared everytime his mate look up at him.

"It's making too much noise! I need to fix it! ",Jungkook nodded to himself and walk downstairs to get some equipment from the basement.

"K-Koo...can you stop",Jungkook pause and turn around looking at Taehyung.

"Stop what? ",Taehyung gulp at the deep voice.

"You are scared... ",Jungkook clenched his jaw and look dead in his eyes.

"I am not fcking scared Taehyung! ",Taehyung... Idk boo.... But um can you like shut it maybe... And don't trigger Bigfoot out... He might crush you......

"Fine, you want to hit me do it! Want to beat me do it! Just do whatever you want and hurt me more! But Please accept to go there",Jungkook exhale loudly, his nose flaring as he bite on his lips angrily afterward looking up..... Don't snap.... Don't!

"Tae love, don't listen to what ever they said! That witch is jealous of us that's all. She want to seperate us please don't give in her manipulation.... Please I beg you ", Jungkook's voice got softer as he beg Taehyung kneeling down ,the broken table seperating them.

"I-I", he will try to do anything even emotional manipulation to not let him come back here ,he will make a lot of excuses.... Dr park's words echoed in his head.

"Jungkook please go...I promise to be there with you",Jungkook literally let out a yell of loud cry startling Taehyung. The Alpha yell loudly holding his head.

"I AM NOT CRAZY!!! I AM NOT CRAZYYY!! THEY ARE LYINGGG! THAT WOMAN JUST HATES MEEE!! SHE WANT TO PROVE ME CRAZY AND SENT ME AWAY LIKE SHE ALWAYS WANTED!!! ",The pain in Taehyung's heart increase seeing Jungkook like this... Was he really doing the right thing trusting Young-ae on this?.... But yet he couldn't see the fakeness in her eyes.... Since when you read eyes bro!?