50. French Fries

Holaaaa~
So there might be a lots of mistakes
My keyboard changed, shits happening.
I guess sorry then.
😌👍
27/11/20
Edit :10/12/22😩

°¶¶¶¶°¶¶¶¶°¶¶¶¶°

2 weeks later.

Play song : Lovely (Billie Eilish)

The rain was pounding like hell outside. Every drop hitting the rooftop violently. It was literally freezing outside, since it was almost evening.

Jungkook was out on the terrace under the heavy rain. A drench brown robe hanging on his half naked body follow by an equally drench pant. His long hair  sticking on his face as the water run down  like he was under the shower. His bloodshot eyes didn't move from the forest.

"Jungkook!!", he didn't replied and just tilted his head up closing his eyes. Feeling every drop hit his own tear, washing it away.

"cmon kook come inside!", Namjoon yelled in frustration . He was afraid of Jungkook's behavior, he usual was but after Taehyung was declared dead Jungkook wasn't reacting like they thought he would.

They were expecting a raging Jungkook ready to k#ll or harm anyone. Well something The Jeon Jungkook would do...... But Jungkook didn't do anything like that.

Jungkook turned around and walk towards Namjoon. The latter move to the side to give Jungkook space, he watch Jungkook seriously grab the glass of alcohol on a near by table and gulp some of it without even a flinch since it was 60.1 alcohol.

Jungkook walk downstairs not caring Namjoon was here. He didn't even care he was wetting the floor as he drag his lazy body. He sat on the floor near the fireplace, stretching his legs out as he look at the flame...... Memory from 2 weeks ago flashing in his mind.

When he woke up he was in the hospital with bruises on his body and face. First thing he did was yelling Taehyung's name desperately. Yoongi and Namjoon came to stop him from getting out of control......

He was told Taehyung was dèad. He almost k*ll the officer who announced it. They had given him the wedding ring and not totally burned clothes of Taehyung while he was in a state of shock not accepting his mate was déad.

Then yet his wolf was confirming it. Their bond were broken, which indicates Taehyung was no longer alive. He was devasted blaming himself for everything. He went missing for one week, he took all his rage out in the forest......he roam around in his wolf form crying and grieving over his déad mate... He could no longer feel him.

On Taehyung's funeral he came after everyone had left. He wasn't ready to accept Taehyung was déad. He sat near the grave staring at the name Jeon Taehyung..... He spent hours there not moving, starving and crying. His heart felt like it keep getting stab.

He was done roaming around and grieving after a while, he needed to find Taehyung because deep down he knows Taehyung was still alive..... Even if his wolf deny it.... Jungkook wasn't accepting it,his guts feelings was stopping him from accepting Taehyung was déad.

" Where is my mother?", Jungkook suddenly asked, Namjoon lick his lips and made his way next to Jungkook who keep looking at the small flames sipping his drink.

"she left a letter saying she is leaving for good and was never coming back ever again in your life. She left in the morning before the evening a-accident", a small mocking chuckles left Jungkook's lips.

"she left too.... She always leave me when I need her.... Like always.... Geez why am I even expecting thing from her...... Forget her concentrate on Taehyung, I need to find him", Namjoon rubbed his forehead. Jungkook wasn't giving up on Taehyung since one week when he came back.