16. Say that again...... /M/

“P-Please Jungkook it hurts-“.

“Really!!!!!? ......did you ever think how I feel when you let someone touch you?.....hmmmm definitely not ! BECAUSE YOU KEEP DOING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN! “, Jungkook’s eyes flash dark red as he yell then he end it with his evil chuckle as he watch Taehyung let out a chock yell of pain..

“Look at this darling beautiful pearl  your beautiful precious body..... c’mon keep calling me Jungkook ....so that I can give you these sweet pain~“, Jungkook eyes darken as he pant heavily with a smirk letting the melt drops of candle drop on Taehyung’s tummy.

“AHHHH!ahh-*hiccups* I’m sorry
H-Hyung-ahhmmmmm~“,As soon these words left Taehyung’s red swollen lips , Jungkook’s eyes widened in excitement ,it was scary when he grip on Taehyung’s thighs harshly and smash his lips on his violently...... literally forcing a hungry kiss which lean to Jungkook getting insane as he pulled on Taehyung’s lower lips without being careful and lead it to bleed. Taehyung shut his teary eyes close as he let out a sob at the pain.

“STOP!LEAVE ME-AHHahh”, Taehyung’s head was snap on his left as his cheek burn ,his eyes widened a little realizing Jungkook just slap him ...he felt broken ,he felt guilty, as he close his eyes crying......if he didn’t get so close to Jimin Jungkook wouldn’t have feel so insecure and wouldn’t be doing this in anger with him right now.......yes once again Taehyung decided to blame himself ...instead of Jungkook.....f*ck up I know...

“LEAVE YOU!???! DON’T TALK SHIT!!! YOU ARE NEVER LEAVING ME!! GOT IT!!!!!WHY!!? YOU WANT SOMEONE ELSE!? A YOUNG BOY MAYBE!!? TO FU*K YOU!!? YOU FU*KING WANT ME TO PUNISH YOU MORE DON’T YOU!!? FINE!!! “, Jungkook growl loudly as he fume in anger he press the still burning candle on Taehyung’s shoulder without hesitation or mercy.

The painful yell of Taehyung’s echoes in the silent house . The omega tug on the handcuff on his wrist ignoring the tears of his skin it was causing as Jungkook twirls the candle with a furious expression. Eyes forgetting to blink as he felt satisfied seeing Taehyung in such a great pain......but somewhere.....somewhere in him was telling him it’s wrong.....he rarely hear that voice to not hurt Taehyung.....and that voice trigger him to hurt Taehyung more and more.

Right now Taehyung was completely nake infront Jungkook as his clothes was long ripped off his body. Jungkook straddled him like a maniac with his candle . His hard c*ck was rubbing against Taehyung’s thighs as his robe was completely open and his 8 packs right infront Taehyung’s eyes...... Taehyung can’t deny that Jungkook is fu*king handsome! Fuc*ing hot as hell! all muscular ! Wet long hair falling on his face....but that face was dangerous and what Jungkook was doing right now wasn’t hot at all.....it was scary as me trying not to kill my coworker at work after they let my cake burn when I warn them before going to toilet- ...I mean it was VERY VERY scary! Yah😃

“I thought about using toys with you.....but now I don’t want to.....I want to personally use my body ~....hmmmm you like it darling? Don’t you hmmmm?“,Bi*ch chock on your hmmmm! Oof I suddenly hate it here!

Taehyung was too tired to reply he was panting shakily as he try to breath ,as he try to get over the pain on his whole body...he was already bleeding from so many bruises .... Jungkook didn’t let his perfect honey skin perfect it already had so many hickeys and bite marks from his jawline to his ankles.

“FU*KING ANSWER ME JEON TAEHYUNG!! DON’T DISOBEY YOUR ALPHA! YOUR HUSBAND!!“, Jungkook grip harshly on his jaw as he threw the candle across-the-room. With his other hand he squeeze Taehyung’s d*ck..... Taehyung yelp as his eyes widened a little. He look back with his blue teary eyes in Jungkook’s red mercilessly intimidating eyes.