46. Police Officer

Holaaaaa
I am BACKKKK!!
(◕‿◕✿)
.
ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
23/11/20

•ΠΠΠΠ•ΠΠΠΠ•ΠΠΠΠ•

One afternoon Jungkook find himself staring at Taehyung seriously trying not to show his emotions .Taehyung gulp while he held his arm out towards Jungkook for him to take his medicine.

Jungkook look at the medicine then back at Taehyung before snatching the pills and put it inside his mouth and then took the glass of water. He swallow the water and look at Taehyung who smile and then Jungkook got back to polishing his boots.

"How do you feel today? ",Jungkook look at his shining boots and frown hissing because there were dirts in one corner..

"Awesome... How is our champion doing today? ",Taehyung smile widely and attract Jungkook full attention when he ruffle his hair, massaging Jungkook's scalp.... A very rare action...

"Greatttt, I had no morning sickness so we are good. When is the next
term starting for uni? ",Jungkook stare at Taehyung who was beside him again with a serious expression.

"One week later",Taehyung just nodded and kiss Jungkook's head. Jungkook frown a little bit. It was a weird feelings, having Taehyung suddenly showing affections out of nowhere and talk very sweetly. He loves it but yet it was still something he wasn't used to....the way he had grown up make him stay on his guard....

Taehyung was following Dr Park advice to show affections and try to talk openly with Jungkook. But to go slowly not just jump on him with questions.

"What you want for lunch-", Taehyung's sentences were cut half way when there was a knock on the door. Taehyung stare at the door while Jungkook frown ,clenching his jaw at the foreign scent.

"You stay inside ok.... Don't come out ", Taehyung nodded and went in the kitchen.

Jungkook groan as he walk towards the door and put on his serious face and open the door after making sure Taehyung wasn't there. He was facing a police officer and his eyes went cautious.

"Hello are you Jeon Jungkook? I am officer Kang",Jungkook eyes him up and down with a fake unbothered expression.

"Yes, why? ",The man look over Jungkook shoulder keeping a small smile. He was probably in his 40s.

"I don't have a ghost head next to my visible head officer... So look here when you talk",Jungkook voice was authoritive.

"Sorry, you know Choi Chelle? ", oh boi did Jungkook saw that coming?... Kinda.

"Yes one of my student, she didn't attend my class for a few weeks. What about her? ",Jungkook frown, the police officer stare at him for a while.

"She went missing.... ",Jungkook raised an eyesbrow acting a little shock.

"Then find her? I am not dory nor she is nemo ",The police officer look at Jungkook with a wuuut look.

"Mr Jeon you recently killed Mr Nam and his son.... It was reported and had evidence on their wrong doing so we didn't take action.....and now some students told me you and Chelle had an argument before she went missing and you seem not to like her...... Chelle was also related to the Nam family... So it's odd.... ",Jungkook stay unbothered. When it's relate a pack ,the law doesn't take any action until they get the evidence why a head Alpha took actions. It was werewolf law.

"I ki*led Chelle and burried her body right where your car is",the officer's eyes widened and look behind him.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!? ",Jungkook stare at him blankly.