╔══•V•══╗

[next morning]

Peter's pov:
I wake up still in my bathroom. I fell asleep on my neck, it hurts so much to move. I look around after my eye gets used to the lights. I'm sitting on the floor, with my box of blades in the box and on the floor, and a blade in my hand. I look at my arm. There's a good amount of dried blood on it and kinda a lot on the ground. My head hurts from crying yesterday night. I clean up my cuts and the blood and just throw the blades into my cabinet, too exhausted to put them back normally. I check the time it's 6 am. I could sleep a few more hours until breakfast. I go to my bed and try to sleep. It feels so much better than on my bathroom floor. I'm so tired of crying, panicking, and everything last night. Surprisingly I drift to sleep pretty easily. It feels like just a blink and a moment later I'm awakened by Tony. "Kid! Wakey wakey, get ready for battles today" he says while knocking on my door. "I'm awake Mr. Stark," I say with my raspy morning voice. It's 10:32 already.

I go down and have a small amount of breakfast. I can't throw up this time, we have a meeting right after breakfast. The meeting ends an hour later so I don't even try to throw up. A little after, we get the command from Fury for the mission. Luckily it was before lunchtime so we didn't eat. I'd have hated going on a mission after throwing up. So we go to Fury then we fight with the enemy. Steve, Bucky, and Nat are about to get down some flying bots and Mr. Stark is flying around and helping Steve by firing the enemy. Thor and Loki are fighting together with Ultron himself and I'm there helping them with Bruce and Wanda. The plan is that I hold Ultron down with my webs, Loki hypnotizes him, and Thor, Bruce, and Wanda try to beat Ultron. If Mr. Stark and the others had finished taking the smaller bots, then they come to help us, cause Ultron is not easy to defeat.

Bruce went to help the people get out of the way. We're fighting with Ultron for a while now but his annoying bots are never-ending. And the four of us can never defeat him, we need help. The fact that Ultron is sending his helpers on us also makes it harder. I tied him up with my best webs, it's tight and hard to escape from so I can help Mr. Stark. I swing there to him and help him with the bots. I caught about a dozen of them and tied them to the side of a building. I catch some more but then realize that Ultron got out of the web somehow so I hurry there to help, hoping that Mr. Stark will be okay without me. I manage to web Ultron again. It takes more time this time, he gained some experience so he gets out more easily. Eventually, I tie him up as best as I can and I make sure he won't get out now.

I've just finished there but I hear Mr. Stark calling for me. "Guys, I'd really appreciate some help here," he says as he tries to deal with many bots around him. I swing there as quickly as I can and get some of them down. My spidey sense tells me something's not okay. I quickly find out that one of the bots has a bomb but I don't know which one yet. That's when I see one that doesn't attack, like the others. That's when I know it's him but then my spidey senses go crazy and a moment later the bomb is shot right at Mr. Stark. I don't even have time to say anything but I hear Clint shout. "Tony, watch out!" I just shoot a web on the bomb and pull it away. I realize what I've done. I protected Mr. Stark but now I'm gonna blow up. That's fine, I should've died anyway. That's my last thought and then blackness.

Tony's pov:
I hear Clint shout and I immediately turn around. I see a web being shot at the bomb to pull it away from me. I realize it was Peter but then I see his panicked face for a second before the bomb explodes. "No, Peter" Clint shouts but it's late. I fly there as fast as I can. I see his body laying on the rooftop. "Peter, Peter. Kid, wake up. Shit," I say as I notice his right arm and stomach burned and bruised from the explosion. He's bleeding so much, that he needs help right now. I notice everyone's shocked expression as I stand up. I pick him up and carry his body to Loki. I ask him to teleport with Peter and Bruce to the compound and let Bruce take care of him. As soon as Loki takes him, I feel anger fill my blood. I fly as fast as I can, to Ultron. I see him tied up and Wanda and Thor fighting. I notice a few bots around me but I don't care, the suit will protect me from them a little. I go directly to Ultron and start firing him. "You bastard, look what you've done!!" I yell. I let the anger sink in and take control. I start beating him up with my hands, I take this anger and worry and everything out on him. I wanna see him in pieces, on the ground, dead. Of course, Wanda and Thor are helping but I'm only focused on defeating him. Clint joins Bucky after they took off the bots from behind me, and so as Nat and Steve. So the whole team is there now and finally, we defeat Ultron. I don't even realize he's dead and I keep hitting his dead body. I feel a hand on my shoulder and Steve's voice. "Tony. We did it. He's dead." I open the suit and step out of it to see it with my own eyes. I notice the tears coming from my eyes. I quickly wipe them and kick one last into Ultrons dead body. I step back into the suit and hurry back to Peter.