╔══•XLI•══╗

Peter's pov:
When I finish school, I meet with Flash once more. He kicks me in the knees as I did with him. I fall. While I'm kneeling in front of him, grabbing my things up, he says, "Why are you even here? You should just go and die, freak." I truly don't understand what I did to deserve him saying things like this...I mean he always does this so... Well, they might be true if he says them so much. That makes sense. I should just die. I want to be with May anyway. I miss her so much. I get home. I throw my school bag into the corner of my room and change my clothes covered with my lunch. Then I put on my headphones and listen to music while looking out my window. Not so long after, Tony comes into my room.

"Hey Pete," I hear him muffled because of the loud music. I pause the song and put down my headphones. "Hello Mr. Stark," I say. He looks different. He looks very tired, he's not that energetic and cheerful. I can't describe it but something is different. "Can we talk?" he asks. I immediately start worrying about what he wants. Did I do something? "Yes, sure," I respond. He sits down on my bed, next to me. "So first of all, I think you deserve to know this. You remember that lighter in Bucky's bathroom cupboard, right?" I nod. "I know whose it is." "Are you going to tell me?" I ask interested. I don't wanna push him but I'm really curious about who it is. He takes a deep breath, "It's... it's mine." I look at him shocked. I see the glossiness in his eyes. I think about the blood on it. Shit... he really did that. I just stare in front of myself, thinking. My eyes tremble up on Mr. Stark. I see tears forming in his eyes. As I see him tearing up, I feel tears in my eyes as well. "Can you show me? Like I did... last time," I ask him. He looks at me scared. "They're bandaged... I wouldn't wanna take it off if it's okay..." he says but even though he might be honest, I know he says that to avoid the question and not show it to me. But I understand that. I don't force it. We sit in silence for a few minutes before he starts talking again. "Now that you know a secret of mine... I felt like I have to talk to you about a secret of yours that I got to know recently." I get anxious. What is he talking about? Did Nat or Bucky talk to him? "It's about when a few days ago you called Bucky by Friday." No. Why? Why does he know that? "What about it?" I ask scared. "Was it just self-harm or... something more?" I don't answer. I don't even know it, myself. "I know you've cut a deep vein," he says. "Who told you?" I'm pretty sure it was Bucky but who knows? Maybe someone saw us. Or it could be Bruce too. "Bucky," Mr. Stark says. Of course, he did. And again I specifically told Bucky to not tell it to him. AND HE DID. Why do I even trust anyone? I'm really mad at Bucky right now. I trust him enough to tell him things like this and then he tells all the people who I warned him not to. Why does he do this? I stand up and walk out of my room, leaving Mr. Stark there.

I go to Bucky's room immediately. I don't knock, I just break in there. He was writing something when I entered the room. He puts down the pen and looks at me confused. "What's wrong Peter?" "What's wrong..." I chuckle at him in my anger. I close the door before continuing. "I was stupid and trusted you. God, I was so stupid. Why does Mr. Stark know about it again??" "Look, Pete, he's like a dad to you. I felt like he had to-" I cut him off, "I specifically asked you not to tell him. You could've chosen anyone but him. WHY DO YOU DO THIS? WHY DO I TRUST YOU?" "You know damn well I keep my word and I tell shit to people when I really have to. This was-" "NO, NO BECAUSE IT'S MY FUCKIN STORY. IT HAPPENED TO ME. Not you. It should've been my decision to tell about it to anyone!" "LISTEN TO ME! That was more than just self-harm. YOU CUT A DEEP VEIN PETER! THIS WAS A BIGGER THING AND YOU NEED HELP!" he shouts at me. He promised me, he can't do this. I can't control my emotions. Shouting always brought back bad memories of Matthew and the urge to fight and hurt people. I slap him. When he turns back I regret everything. A red mark appears on the side of his face, "You really got something from Matthew after all," he says. All the yelling reminds me of Matthew anyways but this. This hurts really much. I know he said it from anger but it's the worst thing he could say. As soon as he says it, tears gather in my eyes. I just stand there, thousands of things in my brain, so much anger and hurt. "Shit Peter. I didn't mean-" he realizes what he did but I cut him off by slapping him again. I run out of his room. I grab my backpack and just run to the town.