╔══•XIII•══╗

Steve's pov:
I walk to Bucky's room. I know where he was. "Are you gonna tell me now?" I ask. "Hi to you too Steve." He doesn't even look at me. I see that he's in a bad mood. "Sorry" I walk to him and put my hand on his shoulder to make him look at me. "Just leave!" He snaps at me and as he turns around to push my hand away, I see the glossiness in his eyes. I know I should just leave but I'm worried. About him and Peter. "I'm not going away Buc-" "Just fuckin leave Steve," he says with a calm voice but I know that's when I need to leave.

Bucky's pov:
Steve goes out of my room and I feel the thoughts coming into my mind all at once. It's getting really loud.
You should've made Peter show it. You didn't see Peters's arm because you don't even care about him. You're terrible, you made Peter cry and you shouted at Steve. Peter's going to self-harm because of you today. It's your fault. You're the problem.
I'm not a crying type of person but when it comes to overthinking it's bad. I cry. I don't know how to handle it when I cry because I don't cry often. So I just let it out and let it take me. I tremble to my light switch and turn off the lights in my room. Then I lay in bed and choke my crying into my pillows. It's not going away even after half an hour. That's why I hate crying. It makes me look weak and it never stops. I could cry all night. I decided to choke everything back and quietly sneak out of the compound. Of course, it's not that easy.

I'm about to open the door when Wanda's voice hits my ear. "Bucky?" I turn around, but luckily she doesn't see my face because the lights are not on. "What are you doing?" she asks. "Just going for a walk," I say but I feel my voice shake. I quickly open the door, before she could ask anything or I had to say something, and go out. I let out the air I was holding in. I start walking. A few minutes later I was in the city already. I try to take deep breaths and stop my crying. The city is so quiet and empty but it's comforting. As I'm walking I hear something from above me. I look up and I see something fly. More likely, someone, it's a person. And when it goes in front of me. I see him. It's Peter swinging. What is he doing here, it's literally 3 am. I run after him.

I see him stop at one building and sit on top. I climb up on the side of it and reach him. I know he'll see me, even though I would want to know what he was planning to do there. I reach the top and he turns around immediately. "Who are you?" He asks, obviously not seeing me enough in the dark. I go closer so he'd see me. "Bucky?" "Hey, kid." "H-how are you here?" Peter asks as I see him wiping his tears. "That's not important now. What's more important than what are you doing here." He looks down and then back at me. But he looks confused after a moment. "Did you- cry?" he asks. "Uhh no. Obviously not." I say as I wipe my eyes. "It's okay. You can cry. I did too." he tries to comfort me. I just smile and say "Thanks." Then he looks back down at the town. "So... what were you doing here?" I say. "Umm. Just looking at the city. I like to do that." "But why at 3 am?" "Couldn't sleep..." he says. "Are you sure that this was the only reason to be on top of a high building?" He doesn't answer. I don't know if should assume the worst or the best but it's not just because of the city. He was going to do something. "Do you have anything that you could harm yourself with?" He doesn't answer again. He's just looking down. That means he does. "Did you do anything with it? Did you... self-harm kid?" I ask. He doesn't move or talk but you can see his shaky hands and new tears in his eyes. So he did. "I have to ask. You know what I want to ask Peter. Please." He sighs and comes up to me. He holds out his left hand and I take it in my hands. I'm surprised he didn't even try to say no. I slowly pull his sleeve up, revealing his scars. It's bright red and still bleeding. It's deep. Very deep. And I also see some white and pink ones that are kinda healed. "Oh, Pete. It's a lot and deep. We need to take care of it." "Just please don't take me anywhere. I don't want the avengers to see" he says shakily. I sigh. I don't have anything with me here. We need to go to the compound. I don't know what else to do. The shops are closed at 3 am. "I'm sorry but there are no shops open and I have to do something about it." I see his eyes fill with tears and fear. "The shop at the gas station is opened," he says with some hope in his voice. He's right. It's open. We go there and I go inside to buy some bandages. Then I take care of his wounds and I go home with him, making sure he doesn't do anything.