╔══•XXIX•══╗

[time skip - a couple days later]

Peter's pov:
Things are the same. Now every avenger has been to the hospital and seen May, one by one. And she still hasn't woken up. I don't know anymore. They did a bunch of surgeries and operations on her. The doctors say she'll be okay and wake up soon but they might just say that to calm me.

I just finished school and am currently going to the hospital alone. It's just a few minutes away so I walk with my headphones in my ears. I reach the building, music is playing loudly so I take it out and put it away. I walk up to the nurse's station, and they just sadly smile at me and gesture me to go. They know me by now, I've been coming here every day since. I go into May's room. As I expected she's still unconscious. I hug her while she's laying on the bed. "You know I'm still waiting for you to wake up right? Just open your eyes and say hello." A nurse comes in so I quickly get up. "Sorry," I say ashamed. "It's okay, I know you miss her. But don't put your weight on her please," the nurse says. She changes the medicine and infusion and leaves. I zone out, I stare at the infusion bag emotionless. I don't know what to say. I've told everything to her and now I'm just sad and waiting for her to wake up. I stay there for a bit more and then I go back to the compound. I've been staying there with her a lot less than when she got there. It's just that I've been there every day since and I don't know what to do or say to her anymore so I leave earlier.

So I go back. I open the door and meet with Mr. Starks face, "Hey kid." "Hi, Mr. Stark! Where are you going?" "To the hospital. I actually thought I would meet you there but you're back early," he says. "Yea... I didn't really know what to do anymore so I came back." "Well, I still am gonna go so see you later," he says goodbye. "Bye," I say and go inside.

Tony's pov:
I'm in May's room at the hospital. I'm just talking to her when something weird happens. The monitor starts beeping fast and rapidly, and two nurses and a doctor rushes in. I don't even know what's happing, everything happens so fast. They check what's wrong with her and a moment later May is awake?! "W-wait. Is she- is she okay? How?" I stutter shocked. "We don't know ourselves yet, it truly is a miracle that she woke up," the doctor says. I go closer to check on May. "May? Do you know what happened? Who I am?" I ask carefully, making sure she doesn't get scared of me because I see on her that she's really confused. "Tony? What- Where am I? What happened? Why am I here?" she asks a bunch of questions all at once, clearly not remembering anything. "Oh God May, I'm so happy you're awake," I hug her tearing up. "How long has it been?" "What?" I ask back. "How have I been out?" "Umm... a couple of days, a week or more, I'm not sure." "What happened?" "Wait! We have to call Peter, he's been so sad and worried. He'll be so happy," I say smiling.

Peter's pov:
I'm in my room, listening to music, just thinking. My phone starts ringing, it's an unknown number. "Hello?" I answer it. "Peter Parker?" a woman asks from the other side of the line. "Yes?" "I'm calling from the hospital, about your aunt May Parker." I immediately think that she's gone, I feel my throat tighten and sadness hit me. "She's conscious, you can come and visit her." "W-what? Oh my god!" I get so happy and excited. I rush to the hospital as fast as I can. Before I go inside, I feel my phone buzzing in my pocket. It says Mr. Stark, I pick it up even though I know what he wants. "Hi Peter, guess what?" "I know Mr. Stark," I say choked up from happy tears, "they called." And then I hang up and go inside, ready to meet them.

I open the door and see May, sitting and awake. I just run to her and hug her as tightly as I can while crying. "Oh kid, It's okay. I'm okay." "I thought you would never..." I can't even say it, I just start crying even more. "It's okay, I'm here, I'm not going anywhere." After a good while of happy tears, I let go of the hug. "Do you remember anything?" I ask May. "No, I don't thi- wait. You did talk to me while I was unconscious. Oh my god, I remember now. Oh my god, Peter, I'm so sorry." Now she's crying too, she remembered what I told her and what happened. "Is- is that true about the... about the hero thing?" "Hero thing?" Mr. Stark asks, but I know what she's talking about. "Yes," I smile, "I am Spider-Man." "Shhh!" she covers my mouth and looks at Mr. Stark. "May, May, it's okay. He knows, he did my suit and he helps me," I laugh at her behavior. "Oh God, I'm so happy you're okay," I say as I hug her again, "I love you so much." "I love you too Peter."