╔══•XXI•══╗

Tony's pov:
The next morning I'm the first to get to the training area. Then Steve, Clint, Nat, Bucky and so does the others. The last few people to come down are Bruce and Peter. We start training and I see Peter go to Bucky, I think that's where he feels the most comfortable so I let him go there, even though I wanted him to practice with me. I'll get him at halftime, I think to myself, and I go there to Wanda. We reach half time of the training and go to drink and rest for a few minutes. Everyone chooses their second partner, so I go there to Peter. I just noticed now that Peter is wearing a long-sleeved shirt. I know he hurt himself again, I want to know how badly. So I watch his arm for the whole practice, to see if his sleeve accidentally slips up. I see that he concentrates so badly on keeping his arms covered, I have to make moves and attacks so he has to use his left hand too. Finally, there's a point where I see a very bit just of his wrists but I see thousands of scars already. I know it means, he has that amount on his whole arm too. I'm frightened about what I just saw but I try to brush it off and hide my fear. He looks at me confused and stops for a minute. I have to use the opportunity and attack him, so he falls. "I win" I smile at him, and hold my hand to pull him up. "That's not fair, I was distracted!" he smiles back. The practice ends and when everyone's heading back to their rooms, I grab Bucky's shoulder to stop him. He turns back at me and I signal to him to wait until the others leave. He nods and we wait. He probably knows what I want, I mean it's all obvious. We were both with Peter, we both know his 'secret'.

Bucky's pov:
Tony stopped me after training and as we waited I put the pieces together and knew that it was about Peter. After everyone left, I noticed Nat, Steve, and also Clint are listening to us, thinking I didn't notice. No one really knew but Tony and I had like a language with expressions so I could tell him that people are watching and listening. That's why we had to talk very carefully about it.

"Yes, what about him?" I said. "Okay, I knew you'd figure out what I want. But I need you to do something. He's doing it still. Didn't you do anything to stop that?" "That? I'm not sure what you mean now," I say confused. "That," he looks at my arm and I know exactly what he means. "I took care of that, don't worry too much." "Bucky. I saw what I saw. It's there," Tony says upset. "It takes time, you know that too well. It won't go away immediately." Tony sighs and decides to go to his room. As he walks away, past me he whispers, "They were fresh."

Clint is the closest to my room so as I'm going along the corridor, I say loudly enough so Clint can hear it too. "It's none of your business Hawkeye, stop spying on us." Then I go in my room as well and keep thinking about what just Tony said. How could they be fresh? I mean I know cause I saw blood on his bed this morning too but how? I have to check up on Peter. I have to ask him how he did it and have to take care of his scars.

I get up and go to his room but when I'm about to open in, suddenly Tony comes out of his room. "What were you doing?" I ask concerned thinking he told Peter, he knows what he's doing. Before I could say anything he reassured me that he just told him about the mission coming up. "I asked him if he could come to the mission tomorrow. We really need him but I don't want to push his limits. Although he agreed." I nod, still surprised a little about what could've happened. I'm about to go inside but Tony speaks up again. "I suggest you not go in there now. He's not in a good mood and he told me he needs space to be alone." I hesitate a little but after all, I take his advice and I go back to my room. I'll check up on him tomorrow. I go and brush my teeth while thinking about him constantly. I know I won't sleep today either if I continue but I'll need energy for tomorrow's mission so I open my bathroom cabinet and take like 8 sleeping pills. I'm a super soldier I need around 10 to make it work. As I'm putting back my pills, I notice something that feels odd. I'm standing there for several minutes but can't figure out what. I say to myself that I'll get back to this tomorrow as I'm getting sleepy. I spend a few more minutes with my thoughts in bed and then sleep.