╔══•XXXV•══╗

Tony's pov:
I take Peter up to his room and make sure he's sleeping nice and safe this time. Then I'm about to go to my room, but I stop at Bucky's room. I look inside and the lighter comes to my mind. "I don't care, fuck it," I whisper to myself and go inside. I reach under the bed and take my lighter, leaving the blades there. I shove it in my pocket and go to my room. I don't plan to do anything with it, it's just good to have it if something happens. And I know I'm gonna regret it if I do it but I haven't done anything in so long. I put the lighter on my table and go back to sleep. Or at least try. After a good hour of thinking, I finally fall asleep.

Peter's pov:
I wake up around 7 am. My head hurts and as I get out of my bed I feel how sore I am. I assume, because of yesterday. I look into the mirror and I see the bruises all over my body. But of course mostly my face, and the usual red bruise around my neck. I go downstairs and meet with the others. I just say hi and then grab my blanket that I left downstairs yesterday and go back up. I don't want to eat, I don't want to do anything. I want to disappear from the damn planet. I lay back in bed and bury myself under the blanket that I got from Mr. Stark. I cry. Everything has just been so much lately and I'm so tired of things. Around 4 pm, Bucky comes to my room. "Morning, kid." "Morning? Did you just wake up?" I ask him. "Yeah..." he says with a morning voice. "What happened to your face?" he asks concerned. "You know... yesterday," I say sadly. He pauses for a second like he's thinking but then he says, "Oh...yea of course..." He goes down and leaves me there.

Bucky's pov:
I'm going down to find Steve. He's talking with Bruce at the moment but when he sees me he comes to me right away. "Buck, are you okay?" "Yea just- come with me," I say and pull him over so the others wouldn't hear. "I know you were out yesterday. I found that empty bottle Buck. You were so badly out... I even thought about you not waking up..." he says sadly. "Steve... no, God no," I say and I hug him. A few minutes of hugging later, I say "I wanted to ask you about Peter. What happened?" "Oh right. You weren't there," he sighs, "Matthew happened. He probably got a call from the hospital that May passed and came here and beat Peter up. Til he was unconscious...." I need a few minutes to process what I've just heard. "I'm gonna kill that man, I swear." "Calm down. At least Tony heard them and went there to help him. So Peter's okay, he woke up not long after." "Thankfully. But I swear I-" Tony's coming there so I stop taking. "Buck? You good?" I nod yes. When he goes away I ask Steve, "he seemed weird. Do I have to know about anything Steve?" "Uhm... Well, he was there too yes. He saw you. But just him and me." I sigh deeply. "You know how that affects him, right? You know that he used to self-harm as well." "I know Buck but I needed someone to help me there. I was very worried and you weren't waking up!" I just walk back upstairs and go to Peter's room. "Hey, kid. Can I come in?" "Yes." I go inside and I see him sitting up on his bed. "How are you doing?" I ask. "Fine," he replies. "Seriously, how are you?" "My head hurts, and I'm tired," he says as he pulls a blanket over his head. "and sad..." he adds. "Do I need to go and find Matthew?" "What? No. I'm not sad because of him-" he pulls the blanket back, so he would see me. "I deserved that anyway. It's mostly May." "Hey! No, you didn't deserve to be beaten up. It's not your fault." I say. "Yea sure..." he says quietly. I know he will never believe me. I sigh. "I'm just glad you're okay," I smile at him. "Have you eaten anything? I could bring something up for you." "Nah, I'm good. I've already eaten breakfast and lunch too." "That's good then, I'm gonna go down and eat 'cause I haven't eaten yet." "Buck," he says before I go out of his room. I look back and see him standing up. "Can I get a hug?" Peter asks as he stretches out his arms. I smile and hug him tightly. After a short while he lets go and I see the glossiness in his eyes when we let go. "Thank you," he says and he sits back on his bed. I turn around and go out of the room, back down, to eat.

When I get down Nat is there and she asks about Peter, "Is Peter still saying he's not hungry?" I look confused at first. Peter just told me he ate. I guess he lied then. "He said he's good. Did he even eat anything today?" I ask. "No... He just came down, said hi, and went back up with his blanket. He wouldn't let us into his room if we asked if he wants to eat." He lied, he wasn't doing well and wasn't 'just tired'. I keep thinking about this while pouring cereal into a bowl. Does he even eat anything a day? I never really paid attention to this. I should've been, I will from now. I decide.