╔══•XVI•══╗

Bucky's pov:
I'm hurrying to the compound with Peter, making sure he doesn't lose more blood. "B-Bucky?" I look at him as he speaks up. "You're not taking me to the compound are you?" He asks frightened. "I'm sorry kid. I know I promised I'd not tell anyone but you need somewhere to stay and be safe." He's on the verge of crying again. "I'll try to keep this between us okay? I'll try my best" I say trying to calm him down. He nods. A few seconds later I try to release the tension. "I'm so proud of what you did today kid," I say to him. "You protected me even though you were hurt badly. I'm so thankful." I see him stifle a smile. A few more meters later we reach the compound. I see Peter tense up and put on the red hood of his sweater.

I step inside first, surprisingly almost everyone is there. "Bucky where were you?" "What do you mean? It hasn't been that much" I say as I look at the clock next to me. It's been 5 hours. I didn't even realize. I sigh "Okay sorry." "What did you do? Your face is bleeding." Steve says as he comes closer. I touch my cheeks and notice the blood on them. "Never mind that now just- just don't make a big thing out of anything now. Please." Steve is still standing close to me and he can just peek out the door, where Peter is standing, injured and upset. I see his eyes widen and then look back at me worried. I give him an agreeing expression, saying that yes I brought him here and he's not good. "Uh Tony, I think you should go out and talk with Bucky," Steve says. Tony looks up confused but he takes his direction to the door. I stop him before he could see Peter. "Don't freak out and close the door before you say anything" I whisper to him. He looks scared and even more confused now but he nods.

Tony closes the door and sees Peter. "Look, Tony. I know you want to know why is he here and what's happening but I promised him that I won't tell anybody that so just give him a room and-" "Is-is that blood on him?" He asks concerned. I notice that the bandage must've leaked out now so there's a blood stripe on his left sleeve. Also, it's smudged so he must've tried to cover it or make it less seeable. "What did you do to him?" "Tony just-" "It wasn't him," says Peter in a trembling voice, almost crying. "Then who? Who did that kid?" "Just let me speak for a moment!" I snap. I didn't want to yell but if I don't do that I'll never get a word. "Sorry for yelling. Tony, give Peter a room, I'll take care of him, and then let us rest. Tomorrow if he wants to he'll explain things to you but don't force him- please." Tony sighs and says okay.

We step back inside, this time with Peter. Tony steps inside first. "Guys please don't ask or say anything now. Maybe tomorrow but Peter needs some rest now." He says as eventually, Peter steps in too. His red hoodie is on his head so they can barely see anything of him. Everyone is watching us. I know it'll affect Peter and he'd want to take it out on himself. He's shaking. As we reach the room and I close the door behind myself, I see him sitting on the bed. His eyes are red and he's staring at the wall. He's crying. Silently.

Peter's pov:
I feel my throat tightening more and more I don't even know if I can make it to the room without crying. As I step in after Bucky, I feel all the eyes on me. Just like in school. I walk with my head down, with the hoodie over it. I'm shaking. I just want this whole thing to end. Bucky looks back at me and probably realizes that I'm shaking. Finally, I go into my room. I can't hold anything back anymore. I sit down on the bed and just stare at the wall as tears fill my eyes. They sting. I know Bucky's in there but I don't care about anything now. I just want to go to bed and cry my eyes out and then never wake up again.

Bucky puts my stuff down and sits down next to me. "Peter!" "Huh, what?" "I've said your name like 4 times now. Are you okay?" "Yea," I say as I wipe my tears. He sighs and is about to say something but I interrupt him. "Why did you even ask? Obviously, I'm not. We both know." "Sorry." He says. "Let me clean your arm. Please." I hold my arm out for him and let him do the bandages and some stitches. God, it hurts so much. I'm still crying and overthinking while he does that. But I'm trying to choke those tears and thoughts back until he leaves. "Okay all done," he says as he finishes bandaging my arm.

"Do you have anything sharp with you?" "Yes, I have things to hurt myself," I say annoyed. I just want him to leave and let me do whatever I want to do. Even if it's self-harm. "Could you give them to me?" He asks still calmly, not caring about how I talk to him. "No," I say in a non-caring tone. "Okay," he says and begins to open my bag and search for it. "Stop! Don't mess with my things!" I say angrily as I stand up to get my bags away from him. "Stop don't do this! STOP!" I yell this time. "Peter calm down. I have to take them. I know you'll hurt yourself." "I DON'T CARE PUT MY STUFF DOWN!!" I yell as I try to push his hands out of my bags. I'm literally hitting him now but he won't stop. "YOU DON'T EVEN CARE!" I've reached his limits now. He looks up at me, into my eyes. "Do you think that's why I got you away from Matthew? Cause I don't even care? Really? You think that?!" He raises his voice at me. Then he looks back into my bag, takes the blades and walks out of my room.