Episode 2 - 2 tickets to where?

Honesty Falls

Handbook

Page 5

🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕

Always be aware of the cycle of the moon.

We advise town members to stay in their homes on the nights of a full moon. Even the most well behave shifter goes a little crazy on a full moon.

The making of silver bullets or stakes is against the law. Objects will be confiscated, and a jail time sentence will have to be served.

As it is in the wolf shifter community, it is highly frowned upon for a wolf shifter to breed with a human. Werewolves are dangerous to the magical world and since wolf shifters kill werewolves on sight, we cannot condone the creation of them.

If you are a human and you feel an attraction or the tender feelings for a wolf shifter, then we have many warlocks and witches on call who have the power to create a spell to help you rid yourself of these unwanted, unnatural attractions.

All other animal shifters in romantic relationships with humans or magical beings are not encouraged, but since the only penance of such a union is no children, the town will do no more than overlook such an unholy union.

To all shifter residents: our livestock are important to our livelihoods. Any shifter harming that livelihood will have to pay a hefty fine to the owners and a fine to the town as well. This includes harm coming to any pets or spirit animals.