4T

Carrigan took her hand and look down at her body with her.

            "Damn it, get him away from her. We have to help her." Sebastian tried to get to her, but Conway wouldn't let him. "It's too late. Let him be."

            Her wolf whimpered and nudged her. Licking her face. His sharp teeth caught the necklace at her throat and ripped it away.

            Sebastian tried to stop him, but Cato stepped forward. "Leave him alone." Rylee was hidden at his side. "He can't leave her. Even if you could help her. She belongs to him. His wolf is too upset to ever let you near her." There were tears in his beautiful eyes. "Sometimes a wolf can't leave a fallen mate's side for days, maybe even weeks, after they've left this life. Can't you see he's hurting? Just leave him alone."

            "We have to do something." Nigel was breathing hard. His chest was covered in wounds.

            Her wolf bit into an arm that laid limp next to a body that didn't move. Her eyes stared up, unseeing.

            "What's he doing to her?" Sebastian demanded to know.

            Cato shook his shaven head. "I don't know, but he can't hurt her more than she already is, so let him be."

            He bit into her neck and shoulder. Now her blood covered him as much as it covered her.

            Conway used his staff to keep everyone who thought to stop Vallen back. "Sebastian, stop fighting and look. Her body is healing."

            Sebastian couldn't speak as he watched her wounds mend.

            "How is that possible?" Henry asked Cato.

            "I... I don't know."

            "Wade?" Mr. Churchill asked.

            "I've never seen anything like it in my life. Is it too late? Can she be brought back?"

            Carrigan gave her a light squeeze, then he let her hand drop as he backed away from her.

            She held out her hand for his again, but a warm ache gathering in her chest stopped her. She could feel him again. Her wolf. Her Vallen. He was ordering her to come back to him.

                                                                                      Honesty Falls

Honesty Falls

Episode Three
   Three rounds with the Big Bad

Look for it!