Part 45

Priya gazed at the wall clock ticking from from her bed now that she had a good sleep after so many days. She was up early today. No panic situations, no anxiety to be at the hospital or do something or the other. She had plenty of time to herself and she used it to perfection, by lazing around.

Peehu was still with the Gupta's who asked Priya if she can stay around for a while. The fact that Shipra and Sudhir had to ask her that was a bit saddening. Even though they had no blood relation, Peehu was very much their grand-daughter.

Priya had no second thoughts before agreeing for Peehu to stay back. Due to all the Ram fiasco, Priya couldn't focus on packing stuff for Peehu before she shifts permanently with her. Shipra and Sudhir too couldn't make proper arrangements. They were adamant on doing something special for the child.

Her alarm buzzed alarming her. It was time to start of the day, though it was a Thursday and she could've taken two more days off, spent the weekend with the Gupta's and joined from Monday. She decided otherwise, given she was back logging a lot in the the tasks at the office and as the project is almost in its final stages, she had to cope up quick before Ram shows up at the office. With that thought, She got up from her bed ready to kick start the day.

The time seemed to drag off this morning, she felt. Even though she freshened up, had a bath, got changed and was almost done with her breakfast and a less lustrous lunch preparation. She had half an hour before she had to leave so she took her leisure time to finish her breakfast while pondering on the thoughts about near future.

Peehu is finally shifting to Mumbai. Her mind went back to the very first notion about shifting to Mumbai. A twenty odd year old Priya would've ridiculed the idea of ever going to such a big city as Mumbai rather than residing there, but destiny had other plans. She completed her graduation, all thanks to Sudhir and Neha who pushed her to pursue her education. Got a good paying job despite the gaps within her education and lack of experience and is now financially stable enough to give Peehu a normal life, that's all she prays for.

Amidst Peehu's thoughts. She got ready and locked her house making her way towards the bus stop. She had ample of time in her hand so she decided to go by Bus today.

While she walked towards the stop, she walked past a school where she wants to admit Peehu into. It was close to her house and kids from her society all go to this school which will be good for Peehu to settle in with.

Priya took a pause and admired the big building. The gate was closed but still there were kids on the ground participating in extra curricular.

She closed her eyes, took a deep breathe and prayed silently for Peehu to get admission here.

----------

"Had a good sleep?" Ram asked Vikram who entered in the room.

Vikram who was just there to check on Ram was surprise to find him awake, "It's 7.30 in the morning why you up so early?" He asked instead.

Ram just rolled his eyes at Vikram and that was all he needed "Oh forgot, you are an insomniac a**hole" Vikram shook his head.

"how did you got up so early?" Ram inquired.

"Bansi Kaka came to take a shower" Vikram told and took a seat besides him.

"When will I get discharge?" Ram asked, "I can't wait to get out of here and get back to work" he uttered.

Vikram just glared at his friend in disbelief. The time He thinks Ram won't surprise him, *snap, he surprises him more.

"You literally have a cast on your hand and been in coma for 3 days, you can't just wake up and think you can go back to work! Vikram said animatedly pointing at his cast and then at him.