Surprise

Hey all..

Sorry this is not an update.. but a surprise! So do give it a read and let me know what do you think.. 🤗

------

What do a girl wishes for her wedding, to look like the prettiest woman in the world, to have decorations worth remembering. But most importantly, to have a Man who'd take care of her for a lifetime and after, if there's a forever after, better it be with someone besides.

The wedding day is a dream come true for some while a bondage for someone, maybe not everyone gets this privilege to sit infront of the mirror and get ready for our own wedding.

The bride sat all decked up, ready to change her name prefix from Ms. To Mrs.

Things were rough for her, times were tougher, her life was a fairy tale at a time which turned into a living nightmare, she thought it was the end of her life, she'd be stuck in this nightmare and die regretting each decision she made by hear but, god had planned her something more beautiful then the small period she named as a fairy tale.

This time, it won't end like last time, it's the happy ending she deserved.

Do I look good enough!? Was the question that was running through her mind, there was nothing much to her makeup, thanks to her would be husband, he doesn't like too much of makeup on her. With his thoughts, blood rushed up her cheeks as the natural blush touched her cheeks adding more to her prettiness.

"Tripura!" She heard a voice amidst the loud banging of the drums outside which was playing from quite a sometime now.

Turning her head, she looked at her mother who stood at the door, froze on her spot.

Looking at her mother, the bride thought, her mother looked so pretty that she couldn't make out if she was the bride or her amma. But, her mother is a pretty woman, reason why she was pretty to, wink.

"Kisi ki najar na lage meri gudiya ko" amma came towards her and placed a black mark at the back of her ear for protection from evil eye.

Unknowingly, tears formed in the eyes of the two ladies. This was a moment which any bride fears the most, to look at her parents, to bid adieu.
Her mother wasn't well for so long, they have lost so much of time due to her illness and when her mother is finally fit, she is getting married.

"I don't want to marry" she whined hugging her amma by her waist.

Amma chuckled, somehow and gave a rough pat on her head making her moan.

"Pagal ladki" she giggled and her giggles ringed in Tripura's head like a chime, "baarat darwaje par hai, aur tu aisi baate kar rahi hai" though amma tried to keep a straight tone, her arms around tripura tightened.

"I will miss you" a lone tear escaped without tirpura can resist.

"Me kaha saato samundar paar hu, ek hi sheher me toh hai" amma rubbed her palm on Tripura's arm, "ab bas rona band kar, warna bhootni dikhogi apni hi shadi me" she mocked wiping the tear with a tissue.

Tripura whined at her comments, here she is on the verge of breaking down but her amma is joking around.

Chuckling off her tears to, Tripura calmed her heart. Amma was right, she'd look like a ghost if she ruins whatever makeup was applied to her, at the end, she was marrying an actor, there will be media covering the whole wedding.