Part 16

Post the presentation, Ram came back in the hotel and changed into a Shirt and formal pants. This was an odd day for him, mostly he'd be working any how but since the procedure is yet to happen, he has nothing to do else than wait for the next day.

The clients loved his presentation, as usual but only tomorrow he'll get to know how they want him to approach, then only he can schedule his next work.

For now, he just chilled on the lounger and surfed through some channels. He was glad he could still operate a television, cause he has left watching stuff like years ago, so busy with his work, he just had the big plasma because the interior couldn't think of how to spend the bulk budget he handed them, he smirked with pride.

The only times he is interested in TV is when there's cricket, he watches international matches and now the IPL was his favorite but it was yet to come.

After surfing for couple of minutes, he stopped on some movie and started watching it, he even called in for snacks and munched onto it while watching the movie.

The movie ended but not his boredom, he looked at his wrist watch which showed past 9 pm, still time for him to have lunch, the snack have lessened the appetite to so he decided to take a stroll around.

The garden was filled with some people wandering around, he felt eyes on him which was he used to but decided to ignore them.

Doing nothing is really hard to do, he realised when a walk for 15 minutes went good with his refreshment but didn't worked for his boredom.

He took his phone out and scrolled through the list of hundreds of contacts. As the names passed, his idea to actually call someone lessened, there were like 700+ contacts in his list but no one he can call and talk to, else than work, he chuckled ruefully.

While scrolling through the list his eyes caught a particular name. He stopped over the contact and after a few seconds of decision making, he clicked open it and called the person.

"Mr. Kapoor!" The person on the other side greeted after a brief second, "I was going to send you a report"

"Wow, were you?, I thought you are just living on the money I send you every month and do nothing" Ram said sternly.

"I have already told you everything" the Man on the other end sough.

"I need what I want Mahesh" Ram precept "that's why I paid you in millions" he hissed.

"Okay" Mahesh sighed "I did visit that place few weeks back" he informed "Went to the exact place you mentioned and even talked with every single person present there"

"And?" Ram bid, "most of the people have migrated, left the town and those remaining know nothing about the family" Mahesh added. Ram sighed in despair.

"Okay" was his disheartened reply, "Sir" Mahesh called out before they disconnected the call, "I suggest you give me any one person's detail who was there at that time, might come handy" Mahesh suggested.

" you think, I know the person and have hide it from you?" Ram relented.

"I can't help you any further, Mr. Kapoor" Mahesh stated the Obvious, Ram just affirmed disconnecting the call.

No one can help him, He suspried.

--------

The next morning,

Ram got ready on time cladding his illustrious suit. He looked into the mirror at his reflection. Sometimes, his own reflection astonishes him. Like the Man in there is nothing he has known or seen before. The Man looked prestigious, ascendancy in front of the Ram he was.