Part 59

Not reviewed nor edited

--------

"Tu ja raha hai? (you going?)" asked the Man seeing his nephew pack his bag in hurry.

The nephew, continued to collect his stuff and thoughts, turned deaf to his Uncle.

"Oyee... Jawab de mujhe. Kaha ja raha hai tu (heyy... Answer me. Where are you going)" The Elder Man held the boy by his arm and made him turn.

"Kya jawab du mein aapko? mein pehle hi bata chuka hu, mujhe yahase jana hai, mujhe yaha nahi rehna (What should I say? I've already told you, I want to leave from here, I don't wanna live here anymore)" The young lad rebelled.

"Tu chala jaega toh humara kya hoga? (If you leave then what about us?)" The Man pointed at himself as well as a few other guys in the room.

The young boy, looked with agony at the Old Man and then at the other guys in the room. Looking at their relentless and emotionless faces, added more fuel to his anger and it only affirmed the decision that he made.

"Abhi toh hume aur kaam karna hai sathme. Aur tu chala jaega toh humara kam pura kaise hoga (We have to do more work together and if you leave, then who will do it)" The Uncle nonchalantly took a beer bottle and opened it up with his teeth and went to lean on a bag grinning, "Yeh dekh.. tere kaam ka faal (See this... your work's fruit)" he pat on the bag.

The Young Man closed his eyes in disgust, feeling extremely dirty about himself. "Mene apna kam pura kar diya, aapne jo kaha tha kiya. Ab aapki bari. Aap apna wada nibhaiye (I have done my job, did what you said. Now it's your turn, you do as you promised.)" he said with much control over his voice.

"Oye Kakke... itthu se paiso se kya hi hoga (Oh Lad... nothing much will happen with this small amount)" The Man slewed opening the bag which had bundles of money, "abki baar.. thodi badi party pe panja marenge (this time.. we will get our hands on a bigger fish)" he smirked, wickedly almost inebriated.

Greeting his teeth and clutching the end of his shirt to suppress his anger, the boy took a heavy breath, "Mein ab aapke in kaamo mein madat nahi kar sakta. Mujhe mere paise do, mujhe jana hai (I can't help you anymore. I want my money and I want to go)" he forwarded his hand to take the bag of money which was his share but the Uncle stopped him.

"Rukja Ram (stay Ram)" The Uncle held his arm.

"Don't call me that" The Boy glared hard, "Only my mother calls me Ram" he warned, "Now leave my hand and never ever try to find or contact me" saying he pushed his Uncle, took the bag and walked out without looking back.

Few steps ahead, he did turned and looked at the haweli where he had spent all his childhood, he had fond memories of this place but more than that, he chided the place because of his relatives who ruined the peace in the house as well as his life.

When he took another step away from the house, he felt as if the weight was finally lifting off and the tears of anger and agony, turned into a smile as he again looked back at the place, just at the top window where his mom used to stand watching him go to school and with that image in his heart. He didn't turned back.

------

"I've reached" Ram dropped Bansi kaka and Vikram the same text as it was already two in the morning.

Taking the exit from the airport. He took a taxi towards this hotel where Rohan had made accommodations. Instead of going to a hotel, Ram wanted to go find Pooja but Rohan did put some sense in him that it will not be decent of Ram to just barge in into a house to see a girl and they are not even sure if it's the right girl.