Part 9

Left out

Ps. Pardon my office knowledge and inaccuracies as I am a student and all that I am writing is merely based on movies and shows I know.

-----------

The rest of evening was quite productive on the floor as everyone has been given the tasks to be completed and even a chance to be in the Ram's team which will be beneficial in every aspect, post, financial and much more.

Seeing the office engrossed more in work and less in talks did impressed Ram, he was going through the report he asked Sharon to bring over, monthly report of each employee and the success rate as well.

Till he can pick out names, the time was up for a normal employee but not him.

"Can I take a leave Sir!?" Sharon spoke this time as it was past the time she'd be heading home.

Ram looked up and gave a glance to his wrist watch which showed the time was past 7. He shook his head, not realising Sharon has a family to be back to and not like him, he chuckled sarcastically.

"Sorry" he apologized startling her "you may leave now" he smiled at her and that to stunned her. Without saying another word she got up from her place and moved out taking her things.

The floor started emptying as he saw the janitors cleaning the office. His mind asked him to move to but then he remembered, he has nowhere to go, his work is where his heart is but something felt today. He was not so focused on his work and the team he was to enlist by today was still pending. He was shocked as in how come he was having a hard time working on the resources require but no valid answer came up his mind.

A slight hiss ran across mind as he held his head in his palms. His eyes closed in pain as the sharp sound still played in his mind. Suddenly his head ached and he started giving massage to his temple. With his finger tips he even rubbed his eyes that did sooth him concluding the reason of his discomfort was constant stare at the laptop screen.

He was lucky enough to not end up with spectacles but now he seems to get irritation quick enough. Shrugging those thoughts off he slammed shut his laptop before saving the work, piled up the papers and files he worked on and settling them inside his desk he stood up. He didn't felt like working tonight which was a rarity yet he didn't second thought his decision and moved out of his cabin and down the lift.

The watchman at the gate was surprised to see Ram moving out of the building this early as it was the watchman's night shift time and he was just arrived.

Ram gave him a look when he was glaring at him in awe but moving towards the parking lot, Ram pulled out his car and started driving it out from the office premise.

He was to take a right from the gate to move towards his home but instead he took a left and continued by the small road which lead to somewhere he had no idea about and he cursed his decision immediately as the road was quite narrow for two ways, even there was a rush market at the road sides which was filled with people making it difficult for the cars to traverse through and Ram realized that it was better he gets off his office late.

With nothing to do as the cars moved in snails pace, he gazed outside his one sided window and looked around to see a food mart at the side. His stomach and appetite growled to get out and have a taste of it but then his eyes caught similar faces which killed his mood completely.

--------

"Let's eat some pani puri" Rajat suggested as he felt like having it and Priya agreed instantly. The day went off so well for her, she remembered and a pani puri treat won't be hard for her, she thought.  Seeing her agreeing instantly Rajat had a peaceful smile, he took her to the nearest foot mart which was at a walkable distance.