Chapter 3

Heated - Chapter 3

It was in fact not Harry, but rather a friend of Becky's who was looking for her. Apparently, everybody is looking for someone these days. Hmm, better friends than foes I guess.

It's been a long day so I decided to go to bed early tonight so that I can start the day fresh tomorrow for my new class. What surprised me most today was that I haven't even seen Harry at all. And I know I should be relieved about it, but for some strange reason, I'm actually a bit disappointed. I mean, I have accomplished not being detected by him, but right now, all I wanted was for him to notice me again.

"I told you this wasn't over."

He walks through the door with those hooded eyes as he throws off his shirt. My heart beat is racing at the thought of what he's going to do next.

"Tonight, you're mine."

"No!"

I suddenly wake up from a heated dream that I just had about Harry. Were we just about to do it? Oh my... This is going a bit too far. I can't even escape him in my own dreams!

"Paige, are you okay?"

I hear a sleepy voice call out as I look over at Becky who had the most confused face ever.

"Yeah, just a bad dream. Sorry to have woken you up."

I apologize as I held back a giggle at how sleepy she actually was. Her eyes weren't even open as she looked over at me and her hair was a mess. But it was a cute mess though.

"It's okay."

She smiled weakly at me before she puts her head to the pillow once more and faces away from me. Oh, how I wish I was her right now. Instead, here I am wide awake with the thought of Harry having intercourse with me.

I need to get out. I need some air. This is just too much.

I look over at my phone and the time is 03:45am?!

WHAT? Oh no. I'm so going to fall asleep in class tomorrow.

I jump out of bed, making sure that I don't wake up Becky again as I slowly walk out of the room. I was dressed in a white shorts and a gray t-shirt that had little cupcakes on them. I wasn't going to change into casual clothes and then again put on my sleep wear, it's just too much work for one person.

As I walked around, I notice that there were only a handful of people outside as well. But other than that, the place was pretty quiet. I decided not to make my presence known as I quietly made my way outside and hid under the dim light. I look up into the sky and it was absolutely gorgeous.

I loved how the stars twinkled and how the full moon lit up the place.

"Mm, this feels so good."

I let out as I close my eyes and breathe in the air of the night as a soft breeze flows through my hair.

"Slowly now, I haven't even touched you yet."

My eyes quickly flutters open as I hear a familiar voice behind me. I know who that is, I've heard that low, deep, sensual voice before.

"Harry," I see him standing in the darkness as he leaned against a pillar. I noticed how hot he actually looked as he was positioned in that way. "H-How long have you been standing there?"

I ask him as my voice began to shake. I instantly felt nervous and a bit embarrassed that I was caught in my pajamas for crying out loud! There's nothing sexy about that!

"Long enough to have admired the view."

He confesses as he walks out from under the shadows and I see the naughty little smirk that is plastered on his face. Even though I'm trying really hard to act like I don't even feel a thing, I'm actually quite happy that he is standing right in front of me. I decided to cross my chest with my arms because I didn't have my book on me - still fixated on the idea that he'd be able to see how he makes me feel.