Chapter 34

* I just wanted to say how much I adore each and every one of you. I'm so thankful and I absolutely love reading your comments; some really funny and others really so sweet! You're my motivation and I hope you stay with me even if this is a sucky chapter. I'll honestly try my best to make up for it :) Lots of Love!*

Heated - Chapter 34

The party my Mom, Alex and April had for me, along with some other relatives was quite satisfactory - apart from the awkward singing of the song 'Happy Birthday' part that Alex had so enthusiastically sung out for me with the utmost passion. I tried so hard not to just kick him out of the house due to the embarrassment he caused me.

I then got a phone call from my Dad which is beyond any birthday wish. I couldn't have been more happier to hear his voice again. He said that if he couldn't be there for my birthday, he'll at least try to call to say 'happy birthday' to me. I admit that I got emotional hearing his voice again after all this time and I definitely wasn't the only one who got emotional.

What could possibly top that?

It was now 15:55pm and Harry would be here any minute now. I truly was so excited to see him. I told my Mom about him coming over to take me out. She was beyond confused and I don't blame her, just a day ago I was still moping around about the whole situation. But I told her that he said that he was going to tell me everything tonight.

She was still skeptical about the whole thing, but told me that I should do what's best for me, she just doesn't want to see me hurt again. And I completely understand where she's coming from. I don't want to be his fool either, but I'm willing to hold on just a bit longer until I get all my questions about him answered. I get that it's truly hard to open up to someone, but he said that he trusts me. So I'm hoping everything will work out for the best tonight.

Harry and I are currently in his car as he is driving us to this "surprise" destination. I can't deny the excitement that is bubbling up in my stomach. I had no idea what was planned for me but I know it's going to be great, like every other surprise that Harry had shown me.

Harry had his hair in a bun again and honestly, I'm growing quite fond of this hairstyle of his. It makes me see that handsome face of his even more clearer. I admired him for a while, wondering how exactly I got this lucky to have someone totally out of my league like Harry. His defined jaw line, his pouted pink lips that puts me in a state of bliss whenever it touches mine, those tantalizing green eyes that makes me weak at the knees and not forgetting the best part about him; everything.

He then looked my way and I looked away as fast as possible as I feel my cheeks heating up at getting caught red-handed, checking him out.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated and I took it out of my bag.

It was a message from my Mom.

[Mom:

I won't be home tonight because I have to work a shift that ends at 9:00am tomorrow morning. I'm really sorry, sweetheart. I wish I could have spent the rest of your birthday with you :(

Love, Mom. ]

I read the message and it puts me into a saddened state knowing that my Mom won't be there when I get back home. I'll just return to an empty home. Not that I'm not used to it, I just didn't want to end my birthday off that way.