Chapter 16

Heated - Chapter 16

Harry's P.O.V.

Just look at him; sitting over there with that big grin on his face like he owns the place. It's all just an act. He just wants her for her body.

And how would I know that?

Well, first of all, I'm a guy. Secondly, I can see it in the way he stares at her, like he's mentally undressing her or something. It's how I used to look at girls back when I wanted my "fill". But that was all before Paige came into my life and took my sight of any other girl off of me.

I may be sexual around Paige, but it doesn't mean that I only want her for her body. I actually like the person that she is and I want to steal her heart and claim it as my own. I want all of her as mine, because all of me is hers.

If only she knew that, then she wouldn't be on this date with this guy in the first place.

I thought that it would be a hassle to get past the security in this place. But luckily, when I saw my chance, I took it. They didn't even suspect a thing. They actually believed that I'm one of these posh, professional people.

Ha! I should win a Oscar for my performance.

Well, everything didn't go as smoothly as I'd hope it go. That's because a redhead came up to me and started examining me, not to mention going all the way to the C.S.I. level of interrogation. She kept asking me questions and me, not giving a damn, answered successfully.

After running my way around the truth, the redhead started to get "touchy feely" with me.

Now, if I were in my old state of mind, I would've taken her right here in this restaurant, but honestly, it felt so wrong even just talking to her. That's when I made up an excuse to get away from her. She looked upset at me rejecting her flirtatiousness like that, but honestly, I didn't care. I'm here for someone much more important.

"Enjoying your evening so far?"

I am now stood right in front of Paige and her "date" who's eyes are just filled with lust. I place my hands behind my back as I try not to just punch him right here, right now.

Paige eventually looked up at me with her brows lifted in what... Confusion? But then it changed to realization as she saw that it was me stood there. Her expression said it all; she was beyond surprised to see me standing here as her brown eyes gazed widely up at me and her lips were parted.

I couldn't help but smile when I saw how beautiful she looks. Her brown, curled hair falling on the side of her right shoulder, just below her breasts. Her rosy cheeks, her luscious full lips, and not to mention that dress of hers that fit her just wonderfully.

"We are enjoying our night actually." The idiot takes me out of my reverie and sweet thoughts of Paige as I try my hardest not to get annoyed. "Could you get us another bottle, please?"

He smiled closed mouth up at me as he then sets his gaze on Paige. I stood there for a while as I cocked my head at him. He looked up at me in confusion.

"Why? So you can get her drunk and take her to bed with you?"

I clench my jaw as my hands are fisted behind me, trying my best not to start a fight right now.

He looked up at me as this expression of surprise and almost guilt takes over him.

"W-what? No. I-I.."

He starts stuttering as my work here is done. No one stutters like that if they're telling the truth. I smirk at how disgusting he is as I take in Paige's reaction to it.