Chapter 5

Heated - Chapter 5

You'd think that this place would be big enough for a girl like me to escape from a guy like Harry and actually live my life avoiding him successfully. But, boy, was I wrong. Every single time I think that I can finally go a day without having to see those tantalizing green eyes again, life decides to prove me wrong and BAM!

There he is.

How can I forget about him when he is always there??

After a few seconds of hiding behind the cold walls, I decide that I should probably look out to see if Harry is still making his way towards me or not. But then I realized how dumb of an idea that would be. Mainly, because with my luck, he'd probably see me peaking out from behind the wall and ask me from whom I'm hiding. And I obviously can't tell him that I'm hiding from him, so now I'll just have to come up with a better plan.

But what if I take too long to come up with a plan and he walks by and instantly sees me? I can't risk that!

I start panicking on the spot as my mind goes to a complete blank. Suddenly, a light shines through the corner of my eyes and the doors of heaven is finally opened unto me and helps me to make my escape.

Okay, so it wasn't the doors of heaven, but instead the door of a classroom with a bunch of students making their way out.

"Thank you, God!"

I pray as my next plan had finally unveiled itself unto me. I know what I'm going to do now and this plan will definitely work. I'm sure about that!

I quickly make my way through an oncoming crowd that is clearly walking in a different direction than I am. And man, it's so hard to walk through a crowd like that. It seems like I'm being pushed back instead of walking forward and away from my predator.

Eventually, I make my way out and I let out a sigh of relief as I look back and I realize that there is no sign of a curly-haired, green-eyed beauty behind me.

Finally, victory is mine! I hold back the urge to jump up in happiness. As I look to the front of me, I realize that my dorm room is just a few feet away.

YES! Looks like my luck has changed!

My dorm room: The only place that I can call my safe haven and keeps me protected in the confines of its' walls. It's really the only place that keeps me sane and takes me out of any dilemma regarding Harry - that I find myself in so constantly.

As I open my door handle, with the most satisfied grin on me face, I am instantly stopped in my own tracks as I almost got a heart attack at the sight of who is in front of me.

"Harry, what are you-... How did you-..."

"Well, hello to you too."

I haven't been more confused and shocked in my whole life as I am right now. How did he get here so fast? And second of all, how did he even know what my dorm room number is?

You told him, remember?

Oh... Yeah... HOW COULD I HAVE DONE THAT?! I was under his spell so thickly that I couldn't even think straight the night that I gave away my only hiding place. And here I thought that this would be my "great getaway".

What a bloody fool I am.

My heart raced as I saw him sitting on my bed with that familiar smirk stuck to his face. My mind is suddenly racing as I contemplate on how I should handle this whole situation. I can't avoid it all at once because it will definitely make him suspicious.

"Aren't you coming in?" His voice kicks me out of my reverie as he looks at me with a confused expression on his face. "That's what you came here for, isn't it?"