Chapter 55

(Start song when initiated)

"'Love me slowly', she whispered. Like the love I had for her, had limits. Like it would run out as easily as the grain of time. I could tell, by the sound of fear in her lungs, that she had a terrible past. The kind that no one talks about, the kind that remains bottled up inside of you, slowly and quietly, killing everything in your bones."

- Christopher Poindexter

Heated - Chapter 55

Harry's P.O.V.

The night was cold and the breeze blew past my face as I went in search of Paige, but she was nowhere to be seen.

I went back inside of the building again, she probably has gone already.

Just as I was about to go back upstairs, I notice a mask that was lied on the floor.

That's strange, who would just leave their mask lying around like this?

I furrow my brow as I look around, but nobody was in sight, then all of a sudden, I hear a loud bang coming from the hallway.

Quickly, I make my way to where the sound had come from.

It could be her.

It could be Paige.

She was supposed to tell me why she acted that way the other night, but we never really got around to it because of what had just happened tonight.

I wish it never happened.

I wish I could have just had a beautiful night spent with my one and only girl. But life always has to come in the way when you think that for once everything is perfect.

"Leave me alone!"

That voice alarmed me because I know it belonged to Paige. The blood in my veins were boiling and I was ready to kill whoever was terrorising her this way.

Paige's P.O.V.

"Not so smart anymore, now are you?"

I was almost out of the door when I swung the pan over his head, but he found a way to get back at me when he pulled me to the floor and now he is straddling over me.

I try to fight him off from me, but he was too strong.

He held both my hands above my head as I kicked and screamed, but he didn't even care about that.

"Leave me alone!" He then held both of my hands into his one hand and then undone his button on his pants. "No! Please, don't do this!"

I knew exactly what his intentions were with me and I was already crying at the thought of it.

Never did I think that one day, this would be my reality. That I would be a victim to something so vile and unlawful.

"Get off of her!"

I hear an angry voice as I just see how Daniel flew straight off of me and hard against the pots and pans that were lied on the table. It all fell to the ground as he looked as shocked as ever.

I look over to my savior and notice that it's Harry.

I couldn't have been more relieved than I was right now. I saw how livid he was; his face was red, fisted hands, jaw clenched and his hair was falling in all different directions.

I could finally breathe as I watched how Daniel was wincing in pain to the hard throw. Harry's eyes then instantly landed on me as they went soft and concerned.