Chapter 31

(So this is just a chapter filler, it might not be 'as' exciting, but I hope you guys still like it. This is just the build up to what is to come ;).

Happy reading! :D )

Heated - Chapter 31

Used.

Betrayed.

Hurt.

I was feeling all these emotions at once and it was driving me insane!

How is it possible that one person can make you feel so much? Sometimes, I wish I couldn't feel at all. Especially in moments like these.

I still can't believe what I have seen this afternoon. The lingering thought kept lurking around in my head: What would have happened if Becky and I didn't meet up today? Would he still continue to drag me along in this game of his? Would he still make as though his feelings for me are genuine and true?

The very thought sickens me, knowing that Harry is wandering around with some beautiful girl on his arm. I just wish that I hadn't seen anything, that I hadn't known this truth. Maybe then it wouldn't hurt so much and I can go on with my life thinking that everything is just sunshine and rainbows.

My Mom and I are currently strolling around in the dimmed streets as we share little conversations. She said that she is sick of only seeing the hospital everyday and I would feel the exact same if I were her. So I decided to take her out for the night.

I just wanted her to feel good and happy, even if I cant do it for myself.

I thought I could hide it, but my Mom could see that I have been crying, so obviously she asked me what exactly has been making me feel this way. I told her everything that has happened this afternoon and she was in complete disbelief. But as I was telling her everything that went on, a switch turned on in my mind.

"You know what, Mom? Maybe I'm just over thinking everything again. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt."

My Mom looked at me curiously and in intrigue to my sudden change of emotion.

"You are?"

I nod at her happily.

"Yeah. I mean, maybe he's just friends with the girl. Like Justin and I are... Except, I never kissed his cheek before - and I don't plan on doing it either - but it could be just friendly, right?"

I was hoping my Mom would see it the way I am. I don't want to assume that he has romantic feelings towards this girl and let my trust issues take a hold on this situation. Maybe I should just act as though nothing has happened, that it was just another silly interpretation.

"Oh, honey. I really do hope you're right about that."

She smiled at me, but I could still see the concern that was hidden in her eyes.

Just as I was about to be walking past a little store, I saw something that took me completely off guard and my mind was running out of its' bounds.

He walked out with his hands in his coat pockets and a serious look on his face. The one in which he is in deep thought as his brows furrowed into the night air.

I almost would have mistaken him for someone else as he had his hair tied up into this messy bun.

It actually looked really cute on him.