Chapter 41

First Love

"Petals unfurl from a delicate flower, closer to picked with each passing hour, losing the 'I' and gaining the 'our'."

-Michael Faudet

Heated - Chapter 41

Sitting on the couch, waiting on Harry with the thoughts of what had just been spoken racing around in my mind.

Suddenly, my thoughts are alarmed by the vibration of my phone and I carefully pick it out from my bag.

I read the message and notice that it is from Justin.

[Justin:

You needed the condoms, didn't you? ;) ]

I am completely taken aback and I know I shouldn't even be surprised by the message knowing that it is indeed from Justin - someone completely and utterly comfortable with his sexual nature.

Harry wasn't making an entrance yet so I decided to text Justin back.

[Me:

Now is not the time for your inappropriate ways, Justin Zachary Collins! ]

Sent.

Immediately, I get a reply from him and it reads:

[Justin:

Let me guess; you're doing it right now, huh? ]

I could almost see that naughty grin stuck to his face as I palm my face at his message.

[Me:

If I were to be doing it now, do you seriously think I'd be texting you? ]

[Justin:

I didn't think about that... :/ ]

I giggle as I read his message.

[Me:

Of course not. But I'm in the middle of something important right now and I can't be texting you. We'll talk again tomorrow. Good riddance, Justin. :P ]

I then hear the steps of Harry becoming louder as he gets closer and Justin sends me his last text.

Hopefully.

[Justin:

Enjoy the ride, Paige. ;)]

I instantly blush as I read his words that has a sneaky little wink at the end. And we all know what that means, the dirty little bastard.

I then notice how Harry walks into the room with this little smile on his face and it starts to get me curious as I notice that he is hiding something behind his back.